Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"danceforlife18" wrote:

hey i think the jelena is cooler than brangelina!
Cool. But I dislike Jelena.

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"danceforlife18" wrote:

I agree i think it really helped a lot of people!! smile
Oh, thanks.: D

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"rosebud24" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Good thread! Big Grin
 TRUE THAT
Thanks!

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"july_leanniece" wrote:

i feel like everything ur saying is true but also smart this stuff also can cause bullying whitch is huge in the U.S so good job smart one Wink
Thank you! ^-^ Oh, yeah right. I hate bullying. Dx

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
sing4jesus101
sing4jesus101
StarStarStarStar
This isn't your regular sappy "Don't bully because it's bad," Post. This is hard core reality bullying info.They found that 17 percent of kids reported on anonymous questionnaires that they are being bullied two to three times a month or more. Of those bullied, nearly 40 percent of the girls and 45 percent of boys say it's been going on in some form — verbally, physically or online — for more than a year.Cyberbullying;  One-third of all teens (ages 12-17) and one-sixth of children (ages 6-11) have had mean, threatening or embarrassing things said about them online.10 percent of the teens and four percent of the younger children were threatened online with physical harm.16 percent of the teens and preteens who were victims told no one about it.About half of children ages 6-11 told their parents.  Only 30 percent of older kids told their parents.Preteens were as likely to receive harmful messages at school (45 percent) as at home (44 percent).Older children received 30 percent of harmful messages at school and 70 percent at home.17 percent of preteens and seven percent of teens said they were worried about bullying as they start a new school year.8 percent of those effected by cyber bullying try to commit suicide.I myself have been threatened on Kidzworld chat. He said he was going to find me and kill me. What kind of person is that? To all the bullies-cyberbullies out there, I have one question;  Why?  Do you WANT kids and teens dying on your account? I'm not beating around the bush here.  It makes you a murderer.  There, I said it. If you are a bully, and someone died on your account, it does make you a murderer. You have no idea how much a life means until it's lost. Reality, no matter how much you try to ignore it.-Libby

The Doctor
+
River Song
=
Seriously gorgeous children....
Seriously!

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"sing4jesus101" wrote:

This isn't your regular sappy "Don't bully because it's bad," Post. This is hard core reality bullying info.They found that 17 percent of kids reported on anonymous questionnaires that they are being bullied two to three times a month or more. Of those bullied, nearly 40 percent of the girls and 45 percent of boys say it's been going on in some form — verbally, physically or online — for more than a year.Cyberbullying;  One-third of all teens (ages 12-17) and one-sixth of children (ages 6-11) have had mean, threatening or embarrassing things said about them online.10 percent of the teens and four percent of the younger children were threatened online with physical harm.16 percent of the teens and preteens who were victims told no one about it.About half of children ages 6-11 told their parents.  Only 30 percent of older kids told their parents.Preteens were as likely to receive harmful messages at school (45 percent) as at home (44 percent).Older children received 30 percent of harmful messages at school and 70 percent at home.17 percent of preteens and seven percent of teens said they were worried about bullying as they start a new school year.8 percent of those effected by cyber bullying try to commit suicide.I myself have been threatened on Kidzworld chat. He said he was going to find me and kill me. What kind of person is that? To all the bullies-cyberbullies out there, I have one question;  Why?  Do you WANT kids and teens dying on your account? I'm not beating around the bush here.  It makes you a murderer.  There, I said it. If you are a bully, and someone died on your account, it does make you a murderer. You have no idea how much a life means until it's lost. Reality, no matter how much you try to ignore it.-Libby
Yeah, I agree. Thank you so much for the fact. I'm one of those 17% preteens who are worried about bullying as they start a new school year. June 11 or 14 is the start of our school year[it's different compare to other countries]. And I'm nervous. 

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar

"sing4jesus101" wrote:

This isn't your regular sappy "Don't bully because it's bad," Post. This is hard core reality bullying info.They found that 17 percent of kids reported on anonymous questionnaires that they are being bullied two to three times a month or more. Of those bullied, nearly 40 percent of the girls and 45 percent of boys say it's been going on in some form — verbally, physically or online — for more than a year.Cyberbullying; One-third of all teens (ages 12-17) and one-sixth of children (ages 6-11) have had mean, threatening or embarrassing things said about them online.10 percent of the teens and four percent of the younger children were threatened online with physical harm.16 percent of the teens and preteens who were victims told no one about it.About half of children ages 6-11 told their parents. Only 30 percent of older kids told their parents.Preteens were as likely to receive harmful messages at school (45 percent) as at home (44 percent).Older children received 30 percent of harmful messages at school and 70 percent at home.17 percent of preteens and seven percent of teens said they were worried about bullying as they start a new school year.8 percent of those effected by cyber bullying try to commit suicide.I myself have been threatened on Kidzworld chat. He said he was going to find me and kill me. What kind of person is that? To all the bullies-cyberbullies out there, I have one question; Why? Do you WANT kids and teens dying on your account? I'm not beating around the bush here. It makes you a murderer. There, I said it. If you are a bully, and someone died on your account, it does make you a murderer. You have no idea how much a life means until it's lost. Reality, no matter how much you try to ignore it.-Libby
That took alot of research..

Left.

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
caileepixie
caileepixie
StarStar
hey

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"caileepixie" wrote:

hey
This is not a thread for convo's

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
gabby0131
gabby0131
StarStar
Bullies in my school try to trip me over while i'm walking.I hope they see this too. Big Grin

smile this show is the best ! gotta watch~
fairy tail (Anime)

nyan

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos