StarStarStar
cool

Selena Gomez Pics

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
sami2323
sami2323
StarStarStar
i hate people do that when they are  coming from websites and etc.

sami1998

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
milifeska8
milifeska8
StarStarStar

Hey Everyone! I got an idea when I saw the campaign from a channel called "Think Before You Click". I made this thread to promote responsible use of social networking sites like Kidzworld. So here are the tips on how to be responsible for using social media:

Tip #1: Learn how to respect others
You should learn how to be nice with others even though they send negatives comments or posts about you. Just simple ignore them, and/or report them to avoid arguments.

Tip #2: Be smart about what you write online
Remember, this is a public place. Be careful when you write negative post. For example, you want to express your opinion about a topic, then you should be careful. Sometimes people are sensitive. And beware: don't post a negative post about a person. Because it may lead to a big fight.

Tip #3: Remember that this is the public space
Everyone can see your post. So you should be responsible when using social media.

Tip #4: Think before you click
Remember, you should think first before you post or comment something.

PS: Then that's all I can give to you. Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to ask.

Super!!!!

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"milifeska8" wrote:

Hey Everyone! I got an idea when I saw the campaign from a channel called "Think Before You Click". I made this thread to promote responsible use of social networking sites like Kidzworld. So here are the tips on how to be responsible for using social media:

You should learn how to be nice with others even though they send negatives comments or posts about you. Just simple ignore them, and/or report them to avoid arguments.

Remember, this is a public place. Be careful when you write negative post. For example, you want to express your opinion about a topic, then you should be careful. Sometimes people are sensitive. And beware: don't post a negative post about a person. Because it may lead to a big fight.

Everyone can see your post. So you should be responsible when using social media.

PS: Then that's all I can give to you. Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to ask.

Super!!!!

ermm

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
mrs.genesis
mrs.genesis
Star
last night I was really discusted my sister threw up while she was asleep and it got on my arm and also it got on my other sisters hair it was so blahhhhh☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
taraforever
taraforever
Star
I HATE NEGATIVITY its so ANNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
wcandice28
wcandice28
StarStarStar

"milifeska8" wrote:

Super!!!!

Hey These are really good tips. I hope people follow them. Yes people should learn how to respect people sitting online. Its a big nuisance when someone gives negative comments. I really don't like that mess up.

kids activities Sydney

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
This advertisement about safe usage of social networking sites are proudly made by some Filipino Journalists ^_^ Glad to know someone's sharing the word. Big Grin

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar
well.. I don't really think before I click but by the way good thread

MY BRAINTruth

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"innocentgirl145" wrote:

Well done, my dear. Very nice! : )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

Things that annoy me

Favorite Songs

latest videos