Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

HELP I CANT STOP BEING STARTLED!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
everything makes me jump such as gunshots car alarms trains Etc. i can't even go to my dads house because im scared the dog will bark and i can't even go to see a movie in the theater because i will constantly be plugging my ears so i cant jump at the parts that make you jump and when me and my mom\and or dad goes to a gas staiton and gets gas i have to plug my ears because the click when its done makes me jump please help me if you have any suggestions thanks smile

vinyl octavia nom nom

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
well theres 2 theorys 1: you dont pay attention and when you hear a noise that is unfamiliar it triggers something in your mind that puts it on high alert  which could be helpful in dangerous situations 2: your ears are just super sensative, like if your dprived in one sense your ears are making up for it

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

everything makes me jump such as gunshots car alarms trains Etc. i can't even go to my dads house because im scared the dog will bark and i can't even go to see a movie in the theater because i will constantly be plugging my ears so i cant jump at the parts that make you jump and when me and my mom\and or dad goes to a gas staiton and gets gas i have to plug my ears because the click when its done makes me jump please help me if you have any suggestions thanks smile
You should take it as an ability more than a curse. (I know you didn't say curse, but yeah. Big Grin) Your ears are sensitive & if a killer comes in when you're sleeping, you can wake up & ninja attack him/her. (:

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥PursuitOfHappiness♥" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

You should take it as an ability more than a curse. (I know you didn't say curse, but yeah. Big Grin) Your ears are sensitive & if a killer comes in when you're sleeping, you can wake up & ninja attack him/her. (:
  LOL! thats exactly what i was thinking about the ninja thing!!! u should totally master a martial art then you could be like a spy with super hearing!

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

LOL! thats exactly what i was thinking about the ninja thing!!! u should totally master a martial art then you could be like a spy with super hearing!
That. Would. Be. Amazingly. Amazing.

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"C.C.XYZ" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

but being startled is a unpleasant feeling Frown

vinyl octavia nom nom

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been reading your posts and I've realized that you have so many problems it's pretty much hilarious... You scare easily. Live with it. Get over it.

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I've been reading your posts and I've realized that you have so many problems it's pretty much hilarious... You scare easily. Live with it. Get over it.
way to be sentimental! (identify the sarcasm?)

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

Big Frown that hurts my fellings i was born with a stress and anxiety disorder and its not funny when you are jumping 24.7 and i cant just live my life i need serious help

vinyl octavia nom nom

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

Big Frown that hurts my fellings i was born with a stress and anxiety disorder and its not funny when you are jumping 24.7 and i cant just live my life i need serious help

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

Just ignore him/her. People will judge you your whole life. Just ignore them and live your life. If you ignore them & pretend you don't care, they'll eventually give up and troll on someone else. C:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

what eye color do u have?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

Whats Ewww to You?

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos