Kw-halloween-logo-small
welcome to: forums > random > say anything > hi

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Hi

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7063
Girls, take this conversation to comments please.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Hi

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8232

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"prettygurl2003" wrote:

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

Hey.
Hi.
um..
Look,I'm really sorry
Grr..It's okay.
Can we please be friends?
Um. Can I ask you a question?
Sure.
Why would you lie to my friends of something I didn't do?
Why?What did i do?
Anne told me some things you said that were not true..
Witch one?
What do you mean?
Witch Anne?
selenatorforever
What did she say?
I'm not saying it here.
Say It By Coments.Oh and all I told Anne was that you deleted my bio.
Which wasn't true..
, ya it was.
Not it wasn't. Why would you say it now? Cause you hated me? I guess that's why.
No I never hated you! My sister told me that maybe It was your cousin who deleted my bio on your account.
My cousin doesn't even have you as a friend.
Well someone on your account, deleted my bio.I asked why and the reply said Felt like it! I am not lying.
really. o.o
I'm serious. You can even go all the way back on my comments and see.
I did. I didn't see anything.
It's really long since it happened.
But why would you say it now? Because you were mad at me?
Ya I was mad because someone on your account went on my account and deleted my bio.
NO! You were mad cause you told me I was being rude to your sister.

occupation: slaying all of u


1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you had kids what would you name them?

What is your biggest fear?

chicken vs.beef

latest videos