×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 14306

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"

No we all died. :3
My pokemon is snoring....

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 413

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"

No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 14306

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:


"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"


No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 413

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:


"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"


No we all died. :3
My pokemon is snoring....


Seariously, now I just ran over your Shaymin so Ha!

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 413

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:




"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"



No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O


Flandre, I am dieing here! ._.

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 14306

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:









"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"




No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O


Flandre, I am dieing here! ._.
No your not.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 413

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:












"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:








"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"





No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O


Flandre, I am dieing here! ._.
No your not.

Did I mention ur blind too.

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 14306

"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:















"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:










"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"






No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O


Flandre, I am dieing here! ._.
No your not.

Did I mention ur blind too.
I AM NOT BLIND ONLY WHEN I'M A BAT!

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 413

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:


















"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"







No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O


Flandre, I am dieing here! ._.
No your not.

Did I mention ur blind too.
I AM NOT BLIND ONLY WHEN I'M A BAT!

I was kidding Flandre! But u should know how random I am. X3

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 14306



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:





















"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:
























"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:
















"flandrescarlet1 said: Is anyone here?"









No we all died. :3

Why did I reply to a quote I quoted to flandrescarlet1. ._. 
O_O


Flandre, I am dieing here! ._.
No your not.

Did I mention ur blind too.
I AM NOT BLIND ONLY WHEN I'M A BAT!

I was kidding Flandre! But u should know how random I am. X3
shows claws*
Lopunny: O_O

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-20 17:05:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 17:03:39 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:18:41 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:18:01 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:14:25 -0800

- 2017-11-20 15:18:48 -0800

- 2017-11-20 15:18:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 17:15:07 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-17 23:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-17 17:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-17 20:09:36 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:33:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:02:19 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:31 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:47:04 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:52:09 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:48:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:47:00 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:43:22 -0800