x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:








.....I won't allow it.
Won't allow what?
Tru is only suppose to hug me. Not anyone else.
Do I sense jealousy?
I'm not jealous!  TRU IS MY SLAVE! 
Chill. He can be your slave all he wants,but he at least has the right to hug his friends. Sebastian: -grows wings-

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:










.....I won't allow it.
Won't allow what?
Tru is only suppose to hug me. Not anyone else.
Do I sense jealousy?
I'm not jealous!  TRU IS MY SLAVE! 
Chill. He can be your slave all he wants,but he at least has the right to hug his friends. Sebastian: -grows wings-
I thought you were an enemy...

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












.....I won't allow it.
Won't allow what?
Tru is only suppose to hug me. Not anyone else.
Do I sense jealousy?
I'm not jealous!  TRU IS MY SLAVE! 
Chill. He can be your slave all he wants,but he at least has the right to hug his friends. Sebastian: -grows wings-
I thought you were an enemy...
I am an enemy of Tru! I am glad he is your slave!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:





















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:














.....I won't allow it.
Won't allow what?
Tru is only suppose to hug me. Not anyone else.
Do I sense jealousy?
I'm not jealous!  TRU IS MY SLAVE! 
Chill. He can be your slave all he wants,but he at least has the right to hug his friends. Sebastian: -grows wings-
I thought you were an enemy...
I am an enemy of Tru! I am glad he is your slave!!
I stole his soul and made him my slave.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:





















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:
























"flandrescarlet1" wrote:
















.....I won't allow it.
Won't allow what?
Tru is only suppose to hug me. Not anyone else.
Do I sense jealousy?
I'm not jealous!  TRU IS MY SLAVE! 
Chill. He can be your slave all he wants,but he at least has the right to hug his friends. Sebastian: -grows wings-
I thought you were an enemy...
I am an enemy of Tru! I am glad he is your slave!!
I stole his soul and made him my slave.
So he is already..died? WHY WAS I NOT NOTIFIED! I WAS TO COLLECT THAT SOUL!!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I didn't do it .... yet. I put him in a trance. 

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

I didn't do it .... yet. I put him in a trance. 
I am about to get off of KW for the next 5 months.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I HATE SLEET/SNOW/RAIN/HAIL/MUSH FALLING FROM THE SKY

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Why

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I. IS BACK. and flan, why u so jelly?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Latest Forum Posts

Super Strict Parents Won't Let Me Go Out?!

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games