×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












Rukia!
Me: Hi!
Darkrai: Remember your promise,Lady Death.
Me: Hi!
Houndoom: -growls-
Darkrai: I am tired of having a heart. -grins and uses Dark Void on Houndoom-
Me: DESTROY THEM ALL. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,DARKRAI!!
Houndoom: -dodges-
Me: -puts Houndoom back into the dark ball-
Me and Darkrai: -laughs insanely-
Me: You need to calm down

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
THIS IS WHY MY LIFE IS MISERABLE BECAUSE OF ZOMBIE! 

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

THIS IS WHY MY LIFE IS MISERABLE BECAUSE OF ZOMBIE! 
. . . I AM TIRED OF YOU TWO BEING AT EACH OTHERS THROATS! WHY CAN'T YOU GET ALONG!?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

okay.


um.


tru.


do you still like me? o_________o
Bad call,Flan loves Tru. Repeat,bad call.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:





















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:














Rukia!
Me: Hi!
Darkrai: Remember your promise,Lady Death.
Me: Hi!
Houndoom: -growls-
Darkrai: I am tired of having a heart. -grins and uses Dark Void on Houndoom-
Me: DESTROY THEM ALL. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,DARKRAI!!
Houndoom: -dodges-
Me: -puts Houndoom back into the dark ball-
Me and Darkrai: -laughs insanely-
Me: You need to calm down
Me: I refuse!! -eyes turn pink-
Darkrai: Break your promise!! I will get Sebastian!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

okay.


um.


tru.


do you still like me? o_________o
Bad call,Flan loves Tru. Repeat,bad call.
I like both of them.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


THIS IS WHY MY LIFE IS MISERABLE BECAUSE OF ZOMBIE! 
. . . I AM TIRED OF YOU TWO BEING AT EACH OTHERS THROATS! WHY CAN'T YOU GET ALONG!?
I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH THAT FACE LICKING ZOMBIE

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:





















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:
























"flandrescarlet1" wrote:
















Rukia!
Me: Hi!
Darkrai: Remember your promise,Lady Death.
Me: Hi!
Houndoom: -growls-
Darkrai: I am tired of having a heart. -grins and uses Dark Void on Houndoom-
Me: DESTROY THEM ALL. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,DARKRAI!!
Houndoom: -dodges-
Me: -puts Houndoom back into the dark ball-
Me and Darkrai: -laughs insanely-
Me: You need to calm down
Me: I refuse!! -eyes turn pink-
Darkrai: Break your promise!! I will get Sebastian!
-hears a Shinx- -leaves-

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"TruSpirit" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:







"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:




okay.




um.




tru.




do you still like me? o_________o
Bad call,Flan loves Tru. Repeat,bad call.
I like both of them.
Just choose,or shall I choose for you?

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


THIS IS WHY MY LIFE IS MISERABLE BECAUSE OF ZOMBIE! 
. . . I AM TIRED OF YOU TWO BEING AT EACH OTHERS THROATS! WHY CAN'T YOU GET ALONG!?
I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH THAT FACE LICKING ZOMBIE
...Good point. BUT YOU NEED TO BE FRIENDS!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart