Chat

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Kawaii Hetalia Fan" wrote:

gtg BAI SORRYYYYYYY
*in Hybras* Thank goodness. She is gone.
lolz

Chat

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Am I alone?

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Chat

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

Am I alone?
Yah, I'm goin to bed. leaving in 3 ... 2 ... *starts disappearing* BAIIII!!! Big Grin 1 ...  Gone.

Chat

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Chat

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.
*in Hybras* I am bored. Entertain me...if you can.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Chat

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

were in soviet russia.  IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MORI INTERTAINS YOU. ENTERTAIN MEH!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Chat

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

were in soviet russia.  IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MORI INTERTAINS YOU. ENTERTAIN MEH!
*in Hybras* I am inexperinced in entertainment. So I do not know how.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Chat

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
I AM ERaspberryERIENCED IN MORI SLAYING SO ENTERTAIN MEH BEFORE I USE MY KNOWLEDGE!

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Chat

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I AM ERaspberryERIENCED IN MORI SLAYING SO ENTERTAIN MEH BEFORE I USE MY KNOWLEDGE!
*in Hybras* I can not. Right, Artemis?

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

latest videos