x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kawaii Hetalia Fan" wrote:

gtg BAI SORRYYYYYYY
Yeah, I gtg soon, too X3


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Kawaii Hetalia Fan" wrote:

gtg BAI SORRYYYYYYY
*in Hybras* Thank goodness. She is gone.
lolz


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar
Am I alone?

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

Am I alone?
Yah, I'm goin to bed. leaving in 3 ... 2 ... *starts disappearing* BAIIII!!! Big Grin 1 ...  Gone.


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.
*in Hybras* I am bored. Entertain me...if you can.

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.
*in Hybras* I am bored. Entertain me...if you can.
were in soviet russia.  IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MORI INTERTAINS YOU. ENTERTAIN MEH!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.
*in Hybras* I am bored. Entertain me...if you can.
were in soviet russia.  IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MORI INTERTAINS YOU. ENTERTAIN MEH!
*in Hybras* I am inexperinced in entertainment. So I do not know how.

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
I AM ERaspberryERIENCED IN MORI SLAYING SO ENTERTAIN MEH BEFORE I USE MY KNOWLEDGE!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12399
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I AM ERaspberryERIENCED IN MORI SLAYING SO ENTERTAIN MEH BEFORE I USE MY KNOWLEDGE!
*in Hybras* I can not. Right, Artemis?

Dodging vending machines and Rylan's sass-overload since 2000.


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

Do you guys think kw radio needs to be upd...

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Names From A-Z

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games