x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"Kawaii Hetalia Fan" wrote:

gtg BAI SORRYYYYYYY
Yeah, I gtg soon, too X3

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

"Kawaii Hetalia Fan" wrote:

gtg BAI SORRYYYYYYY
*in Hybras* Thank goodness. She is gone.
lolz

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Am I alone?

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

Am I alone?
Yah, I'm goin to bed. leaving in 3 ... 2 ... *starts disappearing* BAIIII!!! Big Grin 1 ...  Gone.

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

*THROWS ONE OF THE LITTLE BOMB THINGS AT ITALY AND HE SOMEHOW CATCHES IT* ITALY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *GIVES IT TO GERMANY* GERMANY: WHY DO I GET IT!? *GIVES IT TO ITALY* BOMB:*ASPLODES* Germany and Italy: *get blown to a deserted island with my video camera/boomerang and the asplosion makes italy's curl get blasted around wildly* *camera comes back* *looks at camera* OH YES.
*in Hybras* I am bored. Entertain me...if you can.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"mon135" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

were in soviet russia.  IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MORI INTERTAINS YOU. ENTERTAIN MEH!

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

were in soviet russia.  IN SOVIET RUSSIA, MORI INTERTAINS YOU. ENTERTAIN MEH!
*in Hybras* I am inexperinced in entertainment. So I do not know how.

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I AM ERaspberryERIENCED IN MORI SLAYING SO ENTERTAIN MEH BEFORE I USE MY KNOWLEDGE!

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I AM ERaspberryERIENCED IN MORI SLAYING SO ENTERTAIN MEH BEFORE I USE MY KNOWLEDGE!
*in Hybras* I can not. Right, Artemis?

Latest Forum Posts

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Whats the first letter of your crush name?

Who can say they've forgotten they were we...

The person below me

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

BEST SCREAMER????

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

Kidzworld had 10 trackers when I logged in...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games