Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11271

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

lolololol I just realized alot of people still have more time than me to knock me off of my charts. im typing like mad XD
Lo lol, Omg, i'm in the boxy thingy.]x
You are? o:
Yes. Help me! I hate being in that box.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11271

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.
Your off now  Big Grin dont worry!

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11271

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.
Your off now  Big Grin dont worry!
Yay, I don't have to die now.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
Fionnaghal
Fionnaghal
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.
Your off now  Big Grin dont worry!
Yay, I don't have to die now.
] Dying is not good D:

Double Raiiiinbooow


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11271

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.
Your off now  Big Grin dont worry!
Yay, I don't have to die now.
] Dying is not good D:
I know.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
Fionnaghal
Fionnaghal
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.
Your off now  Big Grin dont worry!
Yay, I don't have to die now.
] Dying is not good D:
I know.
It seems quite obvious. hm. I have a mosquito bite on my thumb D:

Double Raiiiinbooow


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
almost the top poster of them all listed XD

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11271

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

For the who's online now? It refreshes every 20 mins or so XD
O.e I have to die for 20 minutes? Gah.
Your off now  Big Grin dont worry!
Yay, I don't have to die now.
] Dying is not good D:
I know.
It seems quite obvious. hm. I have a mosquito bite on my thumb D:
D;


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


play online games

latest forum posts

Becky G turns 18 tomorrow.

Short hair vs long hair

friends or my own style?

Help!!! Fashion EMERGENCY!

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

loneliness vs fakefriends!

latest videos