Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

the hamster commercial with the new soul car

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
ok s have we seen the commercial with  the opera people singing and out of nohere the hamsters come out and dance. and play music suddenly a car comes up they jump inside and the hamster does this thing with his hand (Paw) and light follows his hand moves. what is the song they play?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

ok so have we seen the commercial with the opera people singing and out of nohere the hamsters come out and dance. and play music suddenly a car comes up they jump inside and the hamster does this thing with his hand (Paw) and light follows his hand moves. what is the song they play?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

ok so have we seen the commercial with the opera people singing and out of nohere the hamsters come out and dance. and play music suddenly a car comes up they jump inside and the hamster does this thing with his hand (Paw) and light follows his hand moves. what is the song they play?

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone?

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Idk the song, but those Kia Soul ads are pretty funny xD

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

Idk the song, but those Kia Soul ads are pretty funny xD
i know i like those type of songs like furturistic songs

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

latest videos