Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Bella Height: Medium Skin Tone: Pale. Hair Colour: Light brown Eye Colour: Deep Ocean Blue Hairstyle: Long hair, with a panda hat ontop if possible. Clothing: A jet black hoodie, red jeans, and gray sneakers. Other: Can she have a panda hat, and maybe be like.. Frowning or something? If not it's fine ^-^
THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD Panda hat comes with this hairstyle and length I can do the frowning c:

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Bella Height: Medium Skin Tone: Pale. Hair Colour: Light brown Eye Colour: Deep Ocean Blue Hairstyle: Long hair, with a panda hat ontop if possible. Clothing: A jet black hoodie, red jeans, and gray sneakers. Other: Can she have a panda hat, and maybe be like.. Frowning or something? If not it's fine ^-^
THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD Panda hat comes with this hairstyle and length I can do the frowning c:
thats fine c: thank you. I. Sorry if there is anything troubling about this sims request, I shall change anything you'd like ^-^

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

thats fine c: thank you. I. Sorry if there is anything troubling about this sims request, I shall change anything you'd like ^-^
It should be fine.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

bump
Thx for doing it

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

Name: Sherbet Height: Medium Skin Tone: Caucasion (spelled wrong?) Hair Colour: Orange Eye Colour: Green Hairstyle: Culy with a bang Clothing: An orange longsleeve, a green skirt, white tights and yellow buckle shoes. Other: A green scarf and orange earrings.
-Orange Sherbert -OrangeSherbert 2

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Name : Hanna Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Medium.  Skin Tone: Light skin Hair Colour : brown Eye Colour : Brown.  Hairstyle : curly w/ bangs Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Pink dress
Americangirllover888 Americangirllover888 2

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

ArtemisMoonHunt 2 ArtemisMoonHunt

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Thanks!

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Thanks!
You're welcome c:

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

For the holidays (two weeks) I'll be doing sim requests. This basically is just me using The Sims 3 to make a sim that looks like you/your roleplay character/whatever you want it to be. Here is a few things to give you an idea of what I have... Hair: Hair For the girls, there are many many custom hairstyles. (including that weird anime-style kind of looking hairstyle that actually never gets used on my computer) Guy Hairstyles For the guys, there are also quite a few custom hairstyles. (You can only get this kind of hat, and it goes with that hairstyle.) Outfits : Guys Outfits I don't have many guys outfits for some reason, which is really weird. So basically, just your tops, hoodies/jumpers, shorts and pants/jeans is pretty much all I have. Girls Outfits Girls have more variety (I'm not the one who downloads the custom content so its not my fault) but I do not have everything :v Accessories: Accessories You can get things from hats, (floaty hat is girls only! but guys can get a shiny hat though) watches, jewelery, handbags (girls only), and more. NOTE : I can also change the colour of pretty much everything. So yes, you can have bright pink coloured hair and red eyes. (and clothing colours can be altered too!) You can either fill in the form or I can use a photo of you/whatever your sim is going to be of, as a reference Form: Name : Gender: Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Skin Tone: Hair Colour : Eye Colour : Hairstyle : Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): If you're filling in the form, images of the kind of stuff you want would be a great help. Examples : For This Girl This Girl's Imaginations one Nupe/Yep Me x3 THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD cupcake(: xo AshleyisadorableDC
Name Big Frownarly Gender:Female Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :Tall Skin Tone:Regular white Hair Colour :Red Eye Colour :Green Hairstyle :Flat Clothing  :Red hoodie,Black Shorts Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings):red scarf

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Sentence Game!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

Rate the signature above you!

The Banning Game

latest videos