x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Hey I am Maliyah and I am thinking of making collages. 
They look like this:



(Uploading more soon)

They might not be the best but... hey

If you want one fill it out this:
Username:
How many pictures (2-5):
What image:
Spacing or not:
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color):

Enjoy.. *credit me too*


I love her.


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Hey I am Maliyah and I am thinking of making collages. 
They look like this:



(Uploading more soon)

They might not be the best but... hey

If you want one fill it out this:
Username:
How many pictures (2-5):
What image:
Spacing or not:
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color):

Enjoy..



Username: ArtemisMoonHunt How may pictures: Two. What image: Waffles. Spacing or not: Yes. If you want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded?: Rounded pictures, if possible. For spaced backgrounds, Transparent, or colored: Transparent.   may I have one?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Hey I am Maliyah and I am thinking of making collages. 
They look like this:



(Uploading more soon)

They might not be the best but... hey

If you want one fill it out this:
Username:
How many pictures (2-5):
What image:
Spacing or not:
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color):

Enjoy..


Username: ArtemisMoonHunt How may pictures: Two. What image: Waffles. Spacing or not: Yes. If you want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded?: Rounded pictures, if possible. For spaced backgrounds, Transparent, or colored: Transparent.   may I have one?

Working on it(:


I love her.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
AtermisMoonHunt:
AtermisMoonHunt

Did the best I could, maybe approving.


I love her.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Anyone else?


I love her.


Posted By:
-StayStrongForMe-
-StayStrongForMe-
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8
Star
Posted over 3 years ago
may i get one? :3
Username: -StayStrongForMe-
How many pictures (2-5): five please
What image: Demi Lovato
Spacing or not: No thanks


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-StayStrongForMe-" wrote:

may i get one? :3
Username: -StayStrongForMe-
How many pictures (2-5): five please
What image: Demi Lovato
Spacing or not: No thanks



Here you go.
-StayStrongForMe-


I love her.


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7052
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

Username: mattyo7
How many pictures (2-5): 4
What image: Kermit the frog
Spacing or not: No thanks
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): N/A


Left.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"mattyo7" wrote:


Username: mattyo7
How many pictures (2-5): 4
What image: Kermit the frog
Spacing or not: No thanks
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): N/A



Okay I am working on it :3


I love her.


Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 486
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
i was doing adout talk?

my love jesus christ


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Favorite Youtubers? 2015 and 2016

plz read this :)

Hi!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

About 1990s shooters.

Rate the metal band above you.

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Latest Videos

Play Online Games