x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"Miss Smiley xx" wrote:

haha you welcome Big Grin wait wait i forgot something you welcome MY BEST FREIND!!


aw Love Big Grin [smiles loads] Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 644
StarStarStarStar
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

Taylor

Smile while you have teeth!
~Saira~


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13296
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Yes he his :3

"hugebear" wrote:

Your so nice and awesomes and thanks you for even thinkings this and making this thread Love   Everyone on kw is awesome [points at everyone] smile Big Grin

Wow, you have a lot of fingers XD

Devil You are awesomepotato Big Grin

lol thx :3

ur mem


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"Miss Smiley xx" wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 


Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Yes he his :3

"hugebear" wrote:

Your so nice and awesomes and thanks you for even thinkings this and making this thread Love   Everyone on kw is awesome [points at everyone] smile Big Grin

Wow, you have a lot of fingers XD

Devil You are awesomepotato Big Grin

lol thx :3


Your welcomes :3 Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  


Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin


No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin


No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  


[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 


Somehow, I don't feel like arguing with that.  Big Grin lol

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Latest Forum Posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is ______ In Your Class?

The yes and no game

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

The yes and no game

Are you a good user?

Is ______ In Your Class?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games