x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

HUGE IS THE BEST!!

Posted By:
Storm1232_1642674 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Storm1232_1642674
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
For huge

hugebear = Huge Bear...like a teddy bear.. Get it?!

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 


Somehow, I don't feel like arguing with that.  Big Grin lol


Hehee Big Grin And happy early Thanksgiving Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

For huge

hugebear = Huge Bear...like a teddy bear.. Get it?!

Thanks you so much and your the most EPICSTORM Big Grin I Love you too Big Grin [smiles loads] Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5235
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 

Somehow, I don't feel like arguing with that.  Big Grin lol

Hehee Big Grin And happy early Thanksgiving Big Grin 


Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!  (Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in England?)  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Kat-_1760872
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15653
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
huge is the best. 
just yes.

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 

Somehow, I don't feel like arguing with that.  Big Grin lol

Hehee Big Grin And happy early Thanksgiving Big Grin 


Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!  (Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in England?)  

Aw thank you and no we doesnt and its just the normal school day Frown but our dads in New York this week and hes gonna celebrates it Big Grin  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5235
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 

Somehow, I don't feel like arguing with that.  Big Grin lol

Hehee Big Grin And happy early Thanksgiving Big Grin 

Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!  (Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in England?)  
Aw thank you and no we doesnt and its just the normal school day Frown but our dads in New York this week and hes gonna celebrates it Big Grin  


Well then wish your dad happy Thanksgiving for me.  Big Grin

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"-Kat-" wrote:

huge is the best. 
just yes.


Blush thanks you and  meow iwoofyou and ted does too Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
-Kat-_1760872 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Kat-_1760872
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15653
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

huge is the best. 
just yes.


Blush thanks you and  meow iwoofyou and ted does too Big Grin


I love you too, Huge :3 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Huge, you're EPIC and AWESOME and WONDERFUL!  

Blush thanks you and you and Oswalnay is ways more awesomes Big Grin [hugz] Big Grin

No, YOU'RE the awesome one.  Thanks though.  

[folds the arms] Thank you and YOU ish epic and this is the facts Big Grin 

Somehow, I don't feel like arguing with that.  Big Grin lol

Hehee Big Grin And happy early Thanksgiving Big Grin 

Happy early Thanksgiving to you too!  (Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in England?)  
Aw thank you and no we doesnt and its just the normal school day Frown but our dads in New York this week and hes gonna celebrates it Big Grin  


Well then wish your dad happy Thanksgiving for me.  Big Grin


Thank you and I think hes gonna go to the macys parade and were trying to figure out what time its on at cos hes going to his uncle [our great uncle] for the dinner 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Latest Forum Posts

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The person below me

Happy Birthday Snow!!! (When you get online)

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Loop It!

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Relatable? Yes orNo? (Gameish thing)-moved

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games