Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American High School [ATJ]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are we?)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(Where are we?)

[Everyone's a lunch. Right now, my character [Devyn] is having a "discussion" with one of the jocks that wants Devyn out of her seat.]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I always miss a lot when I'm not online.) Lea was sitting at an empty table, she was eating her lunch alone.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(Hmmm may I join mon ami? Also I'm sorry if the enter key doesn't work, I'll swap to my laptop. after school and sort it)

FORM:
Name
: Max Calldwell
Looks: Max has black hair and tan skin that seem to lead to Italian origins, yet he has icy blue eyes that are usually narrowed with a smirk on his face. It just so happens that his face seems like a old fashioned, handsome gentlemans face which is completely different from his personality. He's 6'5 and his clothes link to designer origins. He is suprisingly musculer
Personality: Max is... different and a bit dodgy. He drinks, parties hard and basically gets up to no good. He simply uses his seductiveness to get and use girls that he does get with and uses guys (except johnny) to do his buidding. He is a jerk with no common sense but if you saw him sitting on that bench in that park next to that lake... you would think otherwise
Popularity: Basically everyone in the school knows who he is, and has had a crush on then at some point. Yet he uses people, and despite everyone knowing this, they still can't resist
Biography: Max has no story to tell, he was born and raised in a rich familly, got a little brother
Other: His best mate is Johnny Parker

-------------------------

FORM:
Name: Johnny Parker
Looks: Johnny is your idea of a Californian boy, sandy hair, blue eyes, a smile that can melt any heart. He has a toned body but doesn't play on this fact. He is 6'4 and wears normal clothes; chinos, converse, hoodies. All in all, Johnny looks like a kid who'd play baseball and be nice to their mom
Personality: Johnny has a personality anyone would love and girls search their whole live for in a man. He's kind and conciderate, funny and daring, seductive when he wishes to be. Yet he has never dated anyone as all the attention usually goes to his best mate max
Popularity: He's one of the jocks, and is known because he hangs around the infamous Max Calldwell
Biography: Johnny never knew his dad, but he adores his mom. He grew up in California but moved here last year
Other: Best mates with max

(NEW AND IMPROVED FORM Big Grin so, how may I come in?)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica stood up and looked at sage not noticing her nose was bleeding.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan got out of the lunch line and sat with his regular group, he didn't leave a scrap of food on his tray, but he was still hungry and started to eat off of his friends plates.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(woah! whats happening?)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(we're eating lunch... and to jump in, just come to lunch.)

Tyler sighed as she headed through the line, grabbing a slice of pizza and a water. She sat down at an empty table.

Jack grabbed a cheeseburger and sat down at a table that already had a few others, knowing Tyler didn't really want him around during lunch.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessie sat, as usual, on the floor, in the corner. He just didn't feel like being around people.. Not specific people, just people in general.. He had his headphoned on.. AGAIN. Even though 3 teachers already told him to take them off..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler noticed a guy sitting on the floor with his headphones on in the nearby corner. She smiled lightly, but didnt want to bother him, in case he was concentrating on something.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

i really like him but

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

i really like him but

i really like him but

latest videos