Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm practically impatient about everything. xD Responds to an RP, food, internet speed... Sure, I'll see who I can get.)

Posted By:
Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa!
StarStarStar
May I join? I'm really new to RP but it sounds fun!

~The difference between the truth and lies is the truth is un-understandable and the lies are un-under told....~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Post an example post and I'll decide.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join?
i'll make my form now so i don't have to later.

Name:Finn Mertins
Looks:
Style:Laid back, kinda rocker and skater.
Personality: Impossible to figure out, Curious, Pecuiliar, Cynical, Hopelessly Romantic
Dorm: 14
Power: Can absorb animal attributes
Other: N/A

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Example post please?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Kay, finallly making my forms Frustrated

Name: Thalia *Lee Lee* Mills
Looks: Approving
Style: Known for wearing summer and spring style outfits, its rare to see her when she's not wearing a skirt or dress.. She absolutely REFUSEA to ever wear the color black in any form..
Personality: She tries to be more calmer and less aggresive.. But, sometimes she can have a very strong feeling toward someone or something, and when she does, its hard to disagree with her.
Dorm:27
Power: (Okay. so I was watchin X-Men so..) Called the 'pwer of persuasion', By simply either touching, or feeling strongly about the matter, she can persuade someone to do or believe what she wants them too..
Other/Bio: No one really knows this, but when she was only seven, her father had attempted to #..##..# ###, suddenly though, he started to actually cause pain to himself, and, while under her control, he acually Ki||ed himself. She never told this story to anyone, not even her mother knows the limits of her ability..

Guy form in a second...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Example post please?

Ok:

Finn marveled  at the sight of the school. "Wow..." he thought as he walked in. The first sight he saw in the hallway was a Giant Statue Of the school's  founder Alexandria Grace. It was made out of marble and had a stare that said "I expect you to live up to my expectations". He stared at the statue for a few minutes then walked off  thinking "Man, i love this place!".

Was it good?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Mitchell
Style: He likes the darker hues of colors, especially blues and purples.. He often wears buttoned down shirts, and some comfortable jeans and shoes..
Personality: He's really introverted, but when you gt=et to know him, he's actually prett fun to be around.. He likes being around new people, but its hard to tell if he actually finds the person interesting to talk to.
Dorm: 36
Power: He can create creatures, similar to the animals you see everyday, but theres something about them thats unnatural, heres a picture for example (sorry.. its anime Frustrated)  But see, the butterfly,  though seemingly normal has an unnatural glow, similar to that of a glowstick, or other glow in the dark items..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"ultraboy789" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Example post please?

Ok:

Finn marveled  at the sight of the school. "Wow..." he thought as he walked in. The first sight he saw in the hallway was a Giant Statue Of the school's  founder Alexandria Grace. It was made out of marble and had a stare that said "I expect you to live up to my expectations". He stared at the statue for a few minutes then walked off  thinking "Man, i love this place!".

Was it good?

i guess.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name: James Mitchell
Style: He likes the darker hues of colors, especially blues and purples.. He often wears buttoned down shirts, and some comfortable jeans and shoes..
Personality: He's really introverted, but when you gt=et to know him, he's actually prett fun to be around.. He likes being around new people, but its hard to tell if he actually finds the person interesting to talk to.
Dorm: 35
Power: He can create creatures, similar to the animals you see everyday, but theres something about them thats unnatural, heres a picture for example (sorry.. its anime Frustrated)  But see, the butterfly,  though seemingly normal has an unnatural glow, similar to that of a glowstick, or other glow in the dark items..

Guys dorms are even numbers.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos