Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Alexandra Academy (A Place for the Supernatural) ~ ATJ

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
"Thanks," Jake said, following her. "This is our first day. What about you guys?
'

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll try" Finn said. He saw a Hawk in the window, he opened it and touched the hawk. His eyes turned to hazel and  he then walked off. After Five minutes he spotted the girl that Jake described. He was right that hair was unmissable. He walked up to her and said "Hi, i'm Finn, would you by any chance be looking for your brother?"

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler saw the girl too. "First day. But I think she's over there." She pointed towards the girl and Finn.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Bella was startled by the boy, "Uh, what? Oh yeah. My brother. Actually, I am looking for him. I got...distracted and when I looked around he was gone. Do you have any idea where he is? We were trying to find our dorms, but we kind of got lost. I guess it's kind of funny, I got lost while already lost." She stopped talking and sighed, "I'm rambling aren't I? It's a nervous habit."

Jake looked in the direction Tyler was pointing. Sure enough it was her. It looked like Finn had already found her. Bella looked prety nervous. " Yep,That's her. You wanna come meet her?"

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll help you find him" Finn said. "Oh wait, there he is!" he said pointing at Jake

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh....... Sure." Tyler shrugged slightly, a bit nervous. She didnt usually talk to lots of people. Or any people, really.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Jake put his arm around Bella, "Hey there, li' sis."

Bella smiled, "Who are ### ####### ######? ###### only  older by two minutes. Two minutes"

"I wanted you to meet someone." Jake said seriously all of a sudden.

Bella rolled her eyes, Jake was always so solicitous (concerned) about her. He was always pushing her too make friends and stop being such a loner. It was easir for him. He was practically a carefree guy, "Who is it  this time?" Then she saw the girl who looked more nervous than her, "Sorry I didn't mean it in that way. It's just..." She dropped her head. THIS is why she didn't have any frineds. Jake was right.

((Rrrgh! It on't let ## #### who...are..###..#######...######....########

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Finn and that's Tyler" Finn said with a polite smile.

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
((Sorry. The filter is being weird.))

Bella smiled, "I'm Bella.  So how long have you been here?" She was happier. At least she knew the Finn and Tyler were nice.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"A few minutes, you?" he said as his eyes became blue again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Your friend Dino

what makes a unicorn