Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
( Me too ))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Any one on?

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
<center>Aaron Walked through the hallways,  flipping through "A Tale Dark and Grimm" He snapped it shut and stuffed it in his locker firmly. He grasped the warm round pieces of bronze and metal and stuffed it in his pocket. He walked to the cafeteria and pulled them out, he dropped them on the table, they clinged against the marble table. He collected his tray of baked alaska and sat down at the Jock's table. He picked up the cold metal spoon and started to shovel the tasty dessert hastily into his mouth. As the other Athlete's banged their tray's on the table Aaron swallowed and said
"So you saw the Giants the other day? which seat did you have?". The other Jock swallowed and mumbled
"fith row up" And shoveled some hot hogey into his mouth.</center>

<center>Claire  walked into the cafeteria, slamming a 1 dollar bill on the marble firmly
"An energy bar and Crem bru le, oh, and gaeto as well for My apprentice here, Hayley.
Claire, being one of the only kind cheerleaders on our planet, Wipped her head around and flashed a caring smile at Hayley, a new girl that Claire rescued from loserville. Claire clanged the heavy tray on the white alunimun table and started to crunch the "Energy'o'" bar.
"So Hayley, Wanna come to my place for a makeover? Now you're popular, you gotta lookm the part, but I have no idea how to make you any more pretty than you already are!" Claire said, Grinning and crunching, she finally set the silvery package down and started on a crem bru le.</center>

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

Luke walked into the lunchroom and sat with his friends, the jocks. He saw Aaron at the other end of the table, for some reason Luke never really liked him. It's probally the idea of his sister liking him 'n all. Luke saw what Aaron was eating, but firmly stuck to listen to the boys.

Hayley ate and when Claire asked her if she wanted to  come over, she nodded. "Sure, I'd love to." Hayley said finishing the food she was brought. Being the new girl and popular at the same time is easy, she thought.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[This is Ghost.of.Wilderness's second account, you know, the chick who owns Monika & Desmond.]

Monika walked into the lunch line and picked out a alfredo pasta, a slice of chocolate cake and an ice tea. She paid the lunch lady with five dollars and received nothing of change, since the school here made everything extremely expensive. 

She sat a table that was next to the jock's, but she ignored their loud behaviour. Monika's topaz eyes glanced over at Aaron, staring at him for a second but then returned to looking out of the window. It was autumn, so the tree's leaves became brown, yellow, red and some of the deep reddish purple, and covered the ground like a carpet.

Desmond sat at one of the jock tables, leaning against the plastic chair with his arms crossed. He hadn't got anything to eat since he wasn't hungry at all. His graphite grey eyes looked over at Monika to see her staring at Aaron, but she then turned around to look out the window.

His cardinal red lips pursed into a thin line, but then let them go with a sigh.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Blythe was sitting in the lunchroom with her friends, eating her school lunch. She looked around the lunchroom and spotted Luke with his friends.

Spencer was sitting with his friends, talking and laughing.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicole came into the lunch room and asked for a smoothie and a burger. She got her lunch and sat down alone. She pulled out her IPod and turned it on. She looked around before dropping her gaze back to her table.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can i join?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Monika ate her pasta calmly, glancing every once in awhile at the jock table where Aaron sat. Pursing her lips, she continued eating silently, as always.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Love Lessons [ATJ]

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(been so busy latley, Sorry smile)

Aaron had a weird feeling somebody was watching him. He wipped around, but there was just a girl staring out of the window. He turned around and saw Claire, his girlfriend, talking avidly to another girl.
Probably that new girl...Bailey,  was it?
Aaron continued eating his baked alaska, then, wiping the leftovers on his lips off with his napkin, he threw the tray into the bin, walking out.

Claire's ##### lit up.
"Great! Oh, By the Way, Hayley, Do you have a crush yet? Who is he? Is he a nerd? A Jock?"
Claire waited, Hungry for an answer. She needed some gossip. She was weakening without something to spread around the school - But, Claire, being a fairly decent Teen, Decided she would at least ask if it was ok to tell....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos