Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
Aron walked into the cafeteria after wrapping his black and purple scarf around his neck. He stood tall, chin slightly pointed up as if trying to look better than the others. He looked proud of himself, earning glares from others. He glared back. This was probably the worst first impression of all time.

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

"So how's the food? Disgusting?" she laughed. "I've heard that most school food is nearly inedible."

She shot a quick glance at the other boy [Ethan] and ignored the buzzing in her mind that seemed to be talking to her.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's actually ok. I mean, how can you mess up cereal? It's the same everywhere."

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve sat in the corner of the cafeteria watching everyone fumble around looking confused. She knew exactly what she was doing here she knew ever since her parents left her here almost two years ago. Her parents never liked that she was different. They tried not to make it obvious but she knew they thought about it all the time. Eve didn't blame them I mean who would want a daughter that could make her imaginary friends come to life at the dinner table. They had thought that if they sent her to tower prep she would be fixed and the neighbors wouldn't talk anymore. 

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
MagicalDisorder
MagicalDisorder
StarStarStar
After getting cereal for himself, Aron sat at a table by himself. He looked around, thinking about how annoying the other students must be while eating the cereal.

~Discord, I'm howling at the moon
And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon.
Discord, what ever did we do
To make you take our world away?
~
I wish that I could go
On adventures again.
Back to the TARDIS, Fighting the Daleks, Right in time Again
~
:33 life has its flaws
:33 but you've got a set of kitty claws!
~
Ponpon way-way-way~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra went to the cafeteria , and once again she saw other people , she kept thinking to herself , that since this a "supernatural school " how is she supernatural ? she got her breakfast , and looked confused , well to her , she probably looked like she didn't know what she was doing..( sorry , my posts are weird! smile )

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have those days sometimes, too!)

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
carcinoHyperdrive
carcinoHyperdrive
StarStarStar
[Austin]

"Well, I've never really had cereal," she said dismissively with a wave of her hand, not even realizing her mistake.

(By the way, I didn't think you other people were supposed to know this is a supernatural school yet?)

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

~The gates of Heaven were locked shut. The pits of Hell, they were all filled up and I fear I don't belong here.~

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?"~

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(They're not, but they might have read a teacher's mind...?)
Jake practically chocked on his spoon. When he eventually gained control over himself, he looked incredulous. "You've never had cereal before?" He stared at her like she was a crazy person.

Tower Prep (Open)

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since some people never posted, I'm gonna re-open this up to two or three more people.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

awnser the question the person above you asks

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

How many rights should a woman have?

latest videos