Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~The Wonderbolts Academy ~ (Full, MLP:FiM RP)

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
"D'argh!" cried Steam; a leaf fell in her eye as she looked up to the beautiful sight of emerald leaves glistening against the sunlight, falling upon all pegasi. She rubbed her eye with her hoof in hopes to take out any piece of something out.

"Yeah, Drako, but we are above the clouds, it doesn't rain upwards here in Cloudsdale. Unless you're talking about that bucket of water, which I highly doubt will fall on you."

Uh oh... Did I just jinx it? Stupid! Stupid! she insulted to herself.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are the police ponies off our tails, Ivory?" Scarlet gathered everyone under a large tree. "Yeah, I think so. Phew. Just one question" Ivory wiped her head. "Okay." "ARE YOU NUTS! Why bring us to the Everfree forsest?!?!" "Because, everyone's afraid of here- which makes it the ideal place too hide, I even built a safe house here when I was a little filly. It was behind the waterfall." Scarlet pointed.

(brb!)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Meanwhile Drako has recovered... Drako: ''I wonder if I should head to the ground for a while?''

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

Meanwhile Drako has recovered... Drako: ''I wonder if I should head to the ground for a while?''

~Safe House~

"Ugh... I'm so bored." Scarlet moaned. "Don't worry, we'll think of something to do" Ivory shrugged.

~Later~

"5483 bottles of milk on the wall, 5483 bottles of milk, take one down-" Ivory put her hoof in Scarlet's mouth. "Thank Celestia..."

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Everything was chaos in Cloudsdale AND Ponyville, as Steam heard, but not as chaotic as the time Discord visited. What is going on? She wondered. She looked at Drako frowningly, wondering if this is all about him. Why are the FPI (Federal Ponies of Investigation) and police ponies here? What were they doing? 

"Drako, we should head down to Pony-ville. No, the Everfree Forest. It looks like some ponies already headed down there without us, including the ones who were talking to Princess Cadence and Shining Armour, but I think somewhere deep in the middle or even further down could help us go undetected. We DO have wings, after all..." Steam idealized. 

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
But Drako is curious to see Pony-Ville for the first time... Drako: 'I want to see Pony-Ville!'

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar
(Forest and Apple are in the safe house)
Forest shoock her head to her music while she planted new bulbs in the forest. "It's time this place was brightened up, whadda think, Y'all?" The other ponies shrugged.
Apple, meanwhile, was looking up at the top of the waterfall with her mouth open. "Comf on stooooo *cough* pud warber!"

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
"UGH!" Scarlet screamed,"I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!!!" she spredded herself on to a cold rock and moaned some more. Ivory rubbed her face, and walked off into the forest to get some help. She trotted quietly threw the piles of leaves, avoiding sticks to not awaken the timber wolves. She kept walking for a while, then she saw a hut.

Ivory opened the door curiously,"Hello?" she shut the door, a cold breeze blowing on her back. "Hello" "AHH!" She jumped out of her skin, and turned. "A zebra?"

(Lol, can someone be Zecora?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
(I would but I dont know her character...)

Meanwhile Drako has landed near Pony-Ville town square and decides to look around (Mind you he still has that blanket, he is using it as he will draw attention to himself if he reveals his deformity...) and he bumps into a light blue pegasus filly with a rainbow coloured mane and tail... ???: 'Hey Watch your going!'

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

(I would but I dont know her character...)

Meanwhile Drako has landed near Pony-Ville town square and decides to look around (Mind you he still has that blanket, he is using it as he will draw attention to himself if he reveals his deformity...) and he bumps into a light blue pegasus filly with a rainbow coloured mane and tail... ???: 'Hey Watch your going!'

(rainbow dash?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

We the Kidz

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos