Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny started to remeber something that her dad use to tell her everytime she told him Camilla bullyed her. "Are greatest fears makes us stronger. Being alone makes you wiser, and Feeling pain meens you have a heart. You understand?" she says and wipes Carly's tears.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Carly- 
I hug the book and look down. "Whenever I read a book, whenever I turn a page, read a word or a sentence I feel good, I feel free and safe, no one can touch me." I say quietly and look at the book

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny stares at her for a second and a thought passes through her mind i cant help her. She turns back to Alex and becomes excited again. "As i was saying, he likes me?" she smiled and let her dimples show. 

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(anyone on???)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah, Sorry. ) Alex heard Bunny and Carly's conversation, She couldn't help but constantly look through the glass window and see Eddie with Camilla, she sighed and turned back to Bunny and smiled and said " There's a possibility, I'm not saying No or yes, But my brother will not just flirt with anyone! " she said smiling at Bunny and added "You guys should talk , I can hook you guys up? " she said winking though joking... Eddie in the meanwhile, was talking to Camilla and he gave a friendly Hug to Camilla Just a friendly Hug and he took the piece of paper and smiled and saw Alex through the window, but went back to Camilla, and said " Absolutely " he said sounding cute...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny looked at her with a funny look. "I'm going to wait till he talks to me first because if I wanted to talk to him first i'd be super clumsy just walking to him" She giggled a little and blushed and thought. Im talking about my crush to his sister i hope she won't tell him. "Hey you won't tell Eddie i like him right?" Bunny says worried.

Camilla hugged back and walked away. She had cheerleading in the morning so she needed to fix her makeup. She waved at Eddie before rounding the corner.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex giggled and replied "Of course, I won't tell! I would be a bad friend! And i don't want that! And maybe at home i can talk to Eddie?" She said sort of laughing again... and Whispered... Eddie, waved back and after put his head to the locker and thought What am I doing! He thought while scratching the back of his head with his hand... He turned around and saw Bunny and Alex talking in the library, he smiled and walked on...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good!" Bunny said and giggled with her. She played with her bracelets again before saying "We should get to class!" she said worried. The bell would ring any minute!

Camilla fixed her makeup after changing into her workout clothes. She applied a big layer of mascara before walking into the p.e. complex

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

My Library shift runs through P.E. class which is fine by me. I do my happy dance while I throw away my lunch. Maybe I should work in the library everyday.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back) 

Alex giggled and replied " Yeah , I don't want to be late and people in the halls push , just watch out.." She says nudging Bunny with her elbow , and looked back and this time didn't see Eddie..

Eddie still noticed he was at Alex's locker instead of his , he went to locker opening it , and saw photos from last year , and there was one photo that caught his eyes , it was a picture with Alex...

( My phone ran out. , so I am using another ones , so it's kinda slow... )  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Found Tree Frog Eggs!

Lets Count!

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Random Stuff A-Z

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos