Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny nodded and grabbed her bag and binder and walked out of the library. She had keyboarding next and her teacher was very rood about all things. She settled at a computer abd waited for the bell to ring.

Camilla said hey to some other cheerleaders while putting her hair in a high ponytail. She started to stretch listening to her coach talk about how she was the new captain.. and yada yada

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis went to the section & found the book he wanted. He smiled & brought it to the checkout desk.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

"Is this all?" I ask the boy with the Dragon Book.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
 ( Im back ) 

Alexandra nodded , grabbing her backpack , and heading out the library , She got to her class early .. And the other students were waiting until the bell... She saw some people go ahead of time already too ...

Eddie , saw The clock in the hallway and managed to grab his notebook from his locker and that's all he needed a notebook , and closed his locker , and waited for the bell to ring...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny didn't want to listen to her new teacher go on and on about how they should respect her so she put in her headphones and played music while acting like she was paying attention. She smile seeing that she was fooling her teacher. When everyone turned to their keyboards Bunny did to.

Camilla started to do jumps and cheers. They where all the same as last years. Boring. She asked her coach for water and when she went into the hall she saw her sister. When Bunny looked up she waved and Camilla just rolled her eyes. Soon a pang of guilt overwhelmed her.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex saw kids already come into her class , and they started talking and getting noisy while the teacher was trying to talk , she was saying stuff about dissecting the frog , and such , She was going to pick a partner but everyone was taken except one  and it was one of the populars that didn't do anything! She was stuck doing the frog by herself...

Eddie walked to his class , he was in the hallway and saw Bunny and Camilla , he waved to both , and walked inside his class , he had Exploring careers, and today he was supposed to take notes and such... 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Camilla waved at Eddie and shot a death stare at Bunny. She mouthed the words "Stop Whatever your doing, just stop!" She crossed her arms and waited for Bunny to mouth something back.

Bunny waved at Eddie in a shy way and saw Camilla mouth something. She mouthed back "Okay" she didn't want to upset her sister at school where she can get a lot of people to gang up on her. She turned back to her notebook and drew pictures.

Camilla huffed of relief and went back to cheerleading.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
I know  I know it's late but still

tori justice

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ah , sorry my news feed doesn't show me anymore ?) 

Alex finished , dissecting the frog and without gloves! This made her feel icky and gross! She went to go wash her hands in the restroom.... 

Eddie , was already inside his class , and thought  about Camilla and Bunny and smiled ....

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar

looks like tori justice of course

She is geeky

hungry

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How Long Were You On KW Today?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Name the last thing you ate.

Last one to say Pikachu wins!