Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie looked at Bunny and thought about it and smiled when he replied " Wow, I haven't thought of that yet... " he said smiling and looked at Alex when she asked her to come over... Alex smiled at Bunny and said. "SURE! " and then gave a stink eye to Eddie and added "Ill be glad to!" She said returning to Bunny...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yay!" Bunny said and smiled. She twisted her rings and looked at Alex giving Eddie a stink eye for a second. Bunny looked at her with wide eyes.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled at bunny and giggled when she had wide eyes ad stuck some of her bangs behind her ears and looked at Bunny... Eddie smiled at Bunny and found it awkward... but managed to talk and say " So, bunny What's up? " he asked nervously and wondered why he said that?!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny giggled and looked up "Well im pretty sure that's a ceiling" she said looking back at him and smiling.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie chuckled and smiled and said " I have heard that before... but like what's going on?" He asked interested in her... and smiled.. Alex giggled and looked at Eddie.....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"There is one thing.. but you cant know that yet!" Bunny says standing up and pulling Alex's arm. "Gotta get to class. Bye!" she said smiling. She pulled Alex along into the hall.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie was left alone, Confused and Smiled and left to his locker... Alex giggled and almost tripped and said " What?" She asked concerned about Bunny...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"The bell is going to ring any moment and we need to get to class......and i was getting nervous and running out of things to say!" Bunny said in a rush.. she looked back at the cafeteria seeing the confused Eddie.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
" We'll , you didn't seem Nervous to me! You were doing fine!" She said and went to her locker and grabbed her stuff for her classes , and went back to Bunny and turned and saw the Eddie looking confused...

Eddie turned to see Bunny and smiled and looked at his watch and he was going to be late! He went to his locker and grabbed his notebook....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

Bunny giggled "Good luck in a class with my sister!" she said and slung her bag over her shoulder and stuffed her lunch box in it. She waved at Eddie and walked to her next class. It was art.

Camilla kicked her legs up not ready for the bell.

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

Pray For Israel

Favorite song?

Back to school #7: How to organize your pe...

latest videos