Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School. Will I Survive? (Advanced Role-Players Prefered)

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Tracy started crying and fell to the floor. "Please! I'm sorry! I just...I just...love Alex! Let me talk to her for just five minutes, okay?"

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny's father pushed the girl on the outside of the garage and closed the garage door and locked it. Bunny scurried around with him locking the windows and all the doors. Bunny said thanks to her dad when they went back in the garage. Bunny's dad looked at Alex "Are you okay?" he asked. Bunny started to cry a little. "Im sorry Alex, that wouldnt have happened if i didnt invite you over..." Bunny said dropping her head.

Camilla smiled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Tracy sat outside banging the on the garage. "LET ME IN OR ELSE!"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was worried and sighed relieved!  She smiled and said "I Am Alright , Thanks so much. And Bunny its okay! Trust me! " she said picking up her head , and smiling .. she was scared and worried.. more important worried for Bunny..                                                                                                                                                                Eddie smiled back at Camilla ,He is liking her , already

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Bunny tried to perk up the weird feeling in the garage and rushed her dad out. She grabbed the bukets and handed some to Alex and kept some for her. "Lets get splatting.." she said. She heard the girl but ignored her. She took a handfull of paint and threw it at her car. "So your brother..... Why was Camilla standing by him after school?" she asked worried.

Camilla giggled and said "Okay, now what?"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Tracy pulled a knife from her pocket. She sneaked over to one of the garage windows and quietly began cutting out its frame...

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex was still frightened or still Shaky and smiled and said " Sure! " ... after a while she added " I think my brother invited her to one of those stores after school.. " she said drifting off...                                                                                                                                                                   Eddie smiled and looked down and said " I don't know .. what do you want to do? " he asked politely... and smiling..

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
With the frame cut, Tracy quietly slipped in. She hid behind a bunch of boxes so no one could see her.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Out of the corner of Bunny's eye she saw Tracy come in. She grabbed Alex's arm and pulled her inside locking the door. She took out her phone and this time called the cops "Yes hello. This is Bunny. This crazy girl keeps coming onto my private property and im scared she is going to hurt us.......123 raintree rd........thank you" Bunny put her phone back in her pocket and locked the door to the garage and barracaded the door. "Okay one quick question.." Bunny said out of breath to Alex "Do you love the girl back?" She heard the sirens and a police man knocked on her front door.

"Im not picking! You pick!" Camilla said looking at him. He had pretty eyes.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
slashMLPslash
slashMLPslash
StarStar
Tracy climbed into the car's interior and into the dashboard. She knew the police would NEVER find her there...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH