Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
Danni continued to take in the familiar campus, until she realized the wieght of the bags on each shoulder. She sighed and walked down to the girl's dormitory, looking for her room number. When she found it, she struggled to open it. She then gave up and put down one shoulder's worth of bags on the floor infront of the door and unlocked it. She reshouldered her bags and walked into the room. Just how'd she'd left it. Maybe I should considered making my bed, she thought as she set down her bags. She flopped down on her bed and smiled to myslef, Na, than it wouldn't be my kind of room anymore.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy ran past Danni's room, her hair and pack flying behind her,7A, 7B, yay! 7C!
She unlocked the door with no flaws. Inside, there was no order at all. Her guacamole colored laptop was still on her bed, (She had left it there on accident when she went to see her family), her pieces of paper were scattered on and around her desk, and the chair was on the other side of the room. Welcome home, Lucy. 

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
Danni's head popped up from the inside of one of her bags as she heard someone running by her room. Curious, she walked to the door and poked her head out, cautious of any more people who decided to run in the hallway. Must've been Lucy, she thought. She sighed and stuck her head back in. I should visit her soon, Danni thought as she walked back to her bags, unpacking them all, wishing she didn't have to pack so much when she went on her trip.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy sat in her chair and swiveled around, thinking to herself. Hm, I should probably go to the grocery store now. All of my snacks are stale by now, I'm guessing. She smiled to herself, her blonde hair framed around her face. After that I can just go mess with some people.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
Danni finishes unpacking and stood up straight, glad she was done. Ugh, but the laundry.., she thought as she stuffed her bags into the closet. She walked back over to her bed and sat down. The room was quiet. But it wouldn't be for long. Where is Sky?, she thought, She's always back before me. She shrugged it off and picked up her laundry basket, and walked to the door. This time she managed to open it without struggling. She closed the door behind her and started her way down the hall to the laundry room.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
((BRB))

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
(Sounds good, I actually have to go in a minute, so sorry if i dont respond. haha.)

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
Sky trudged up the stairs barely holding on to her bags now and quickly opened her dorm door. She looked around and saw that her best friend had already gotten there. She's probably wondering where I am. Sky thought. She put all of her bags and things down on her bed and floor and sat down in her desk chair. I should probably go find her.. Sky thought then got up to go find her.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
(Feel free to invite people because we need more characters!)

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
On her way down to the laundry room, Danni heard a girl struggling with bags and forcing open a door. She turned around just in time to see her best friend stagger inside. Danni gasped with excitement and quickly walked back to the room. She turned into the door to see Sky turn around and make a face that obvious meant she'd been suprised. "Sky!" Danni exclaimed, "You're back!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

latest videos