Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
"Danni! Oh how I've missed you!!" Sky exclaimed as she embraced Danni tightly. "What have you been up to?? How was your summer? What did you do? Did you make any new friends? Any new boys? Huh, huh??" Sky couldn't help herself. This is what always happens when she gets excited.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
okay, so i'm about to bring in a new character. it's a dude. this is his info and stuff:
Name: Tyler Hunt
Grade: 11th
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Slightly awkward, but everyone loves him. He's very funny and loves making jokes. He can be very silent and mature though. He isnt quite sure about anything in his life yet.
What he looks like: Shaggy blonde hair, with dark blue-green eyes. He has a big smile and is tall and lanky, but has some mucscles from track and soccer. He is very wise and intelligent, but doesn't do very well in school.
Why he came to the school: He plays sports, but he also loves to sing, and he plays violin. At his old school, he was forced to choose, because everyone thought it wasn't right to do both. He found this school from Danni, who was a more distant family friend, until he transferred. This will be his first year.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
"Don't hug me so hard or I'm gonna pee myself!", laughed Danni as Sky let her go. Danni sat on her bed, and Sky went and sat down on hers. "I just got back, a few minutes before you, actually. I had a pretty good summer, but I definitely missed West Coast." Danni sat for a moment, contemplating whether or not to tell her about Tyler. After deciding not to, she said simply, "I'm glad I'm back now." Danni was going to tell her, but not quite yet. "What about you? Anything new and exciting in the life of Sky?"

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
(I will also make a guy)

Name: Etienne Cummings
Grade: 11th
Personality: Very thoughtful and intriguing. He has a good sense of humor and everyone loves to be around him. Hes a ladies man on accident. Exotic and mysterious.
What they look like: Very tan skin, big brown eyes, dark brown hair that flips into his face, very tall and muscular, wears anything.
Orientation: Straight
Why your person is at the school: This is his first year. He transferred here from his old school because he didn't like a single thing about it. He loves the arts so he when we saw this school he knew he had to go here.
Other: Not a player but he really seems like one from his personality.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
Sky laughed and started to unpack her things. "Well, I basically just sat around my house all summer. There's not really anything exciting about that." Sky said with a smirk. She sorted through her clothes and made a pile of her clothes that needed to be washed and put the rest of them away in her closet and dresser. "I see you have your laundry ready to go already, wanna go together?" Sky smiled at Danni and gestured towards the laundry room.

West Coast High School

Posted By:
lauryn345
lauryn345
StarStar
"Yeah, I was just heading down there when you show'd up," said Danni, suddenly remembering her laundry basket. She picked up her basket and walked over to the door. She stopped with her hand on the knob. "By the way, we should go catch up with Lucy once we're done. I think I heard her run down the hall earlier."

West Coast High School

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
hey may i join?

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
Yes of course! Just fill out the profile thing and you can start! Big Grin

West Coast High School

Posted By:
ForHimWithLove_
ForHimWithLove_
StarStarStar
"Oh, Lucy!" Sky exclaimed. "I wonder how shes been!" Sky skipped down the hallway to the laundry room and swiftly put her clothes in the washer and hopped up and sat down, crossing her legs in "indian style" on top of one of the dryers and waited for Danni to finish putting hers in. "I wonder who are teachers will be this year! I decided to take painting, photography, poetry, some science class, and some history class. What about you?" Sky asked Danni while playing with the hem of her long pastel purple sweater. She was very pleased with how her outfit had turned out today. She was wearing mid-calf high light blue and white leggings that looked like the sky, a pastel purple sweater that went all the way down to her mid-thighs,  a long, white, big cross necklace, her favorite black swirl gauges, and her grey beanie, along with her new knee high grey boots and her big, black sunglass looking glasses that she actually needed to see. People were always asking her if they were fake and it really got on her nerves. 

West Coast High School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy looked out her window, admiring the cleanly cut grass outside.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another 'crush' topic

family

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos