Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
the snow was piled on top of the windows. Being near them made me shudder and i wrapped my scarf tighter around my neck.I entered the cafeteria where there were only whispers. The school was under lock down from extreme snow.  I had no one to sit with and i sat alone staring into space.

pretty much the school is under lock down from extreme weather. this wont just take a few days. along the way you make new friends and probably something more.

rules:
no godmodding
you can go far with romance but remember this is a kids website soo...
this is for advanced roleplayers
put pickle randomly in your form if you read this
use (these) when out of character and "these" when your character is talking
3 characters per person
no controlling the rp
DO NOT ROLEPLAY WHEN IM GONE
thank you
oh and include everyone

form:
name:
bio:
appearance: ( I recommend anime but any other picture is fine)
skill: ( a creative one not like singing or dancing)

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join? 

Name: Alexandra 

Personality : She is kind , observant , sweet, creative , imaginary , shy , outgoing , and Fun to be with...

Bio:  She had a bad childhood , she has foster parents since her parents both died in a car accident , and she was turned into the foster parents area , she met many friends , but also some mean ones , she had to take care of herself and learn new things herself , she learned how to turn anything into a weapon , it's useful but to everyone else it's dangerous . Or helpful she met her half brother in the foster home and went to school with him...

Appearance : My profile picture 

Skill: ( Sure ) She can clim anything , she finds her way usually of finding statics ,

( I can make the boy later if I am accepted ) 

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Antonio Rivera
Personality: Chilled, Sarcastic, Conceited
Bio: Antonio was abandoned by his father at the age of 2 and raised by his mother and his Abuela until his mother died last year. He is a pyromaniac, which is why everyone blames him for the house fire that killed his mother. It wasn't him. He believes all the answers are in fire if you look hard enough. Even with this deepness, he manages to act care free at school. He masks everything with humor and doesn't take anything seriously.
Appearance: He has a Puerto Rican complexion and a shaved head. He has an eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow. Deep hazel eyes and two cuts in his eyebrows.                      Skill: Setting things on fire

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

May I Join? 

Name: Alexandra 

Personality : She is kind , observant , sweet, creative , imaginary , shy , outgoing , and Fun to be with...

Bio:  She had a bad childhood , she has foster parents since her parents both died in a car accident , and she was turned into the foster parents area , she met many friends , but also some mean ones , she had to take care of herself and learn new things herself , she learned how to turn anything into a weapon , it's useful but to everyone else it's dangerous . Or helpful she met her half brother in the foster home and went to school with him...

Appearance : My profile picture 

Skill: She make or turn anything into a weapon it's actually very useful! 

( I can make the boy later if I am accepted ) 

((accepted but you shouldc hange your skill this is more reality))

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dd1212" wrote:

Name: Antonio Rivera

Personality: Chilled, Sarcastic, Conceited

Bio: Antonio was abandoned by his father at the age of 2 and raised by his mother and his Abuela until his mother died last year. He is a pyromaniac, which is why everyone blames him for the house fire that killed his mother. It wasn't him. He believes all the answers are in fire if you look hard enough. Even with this deepness, he manages to act care free at school. He masks everything with humor and doesn't take anything seriously.

Appearance: He has a Puerto Rican complexion and a shaved head. He has an eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow. Deep hazel eyes and two cuts in his eyebrows.                      Skill: Setting things on fire

accepted

blooming Flower Gif

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(I made changes Big Grin

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( ok ))

blooming Flower Gif

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May i??

Name: Logan Blake
Perso: Logan is an out-going carefree teenage girl who loves to smile and laugh
Bio: Logan has grown up in a very rich home and keeps it a secret she doesn't really want people to know because she wants people to love her for her not for her money
Appearence: 
Skill: she's very good and persuading people
Other: She absolutly loves pickles

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylight225" wrote:

May i??

Name: Logan Blake

Perso: Logan is an out-going carefree teenage girl who loves to smile and laugh

Bio: Logan has grown up in a very rich home and keeps it a secret she doesn't really want people to know because she wants people to love her for her not for her money

Appearence: 

Skill: she's very good and persuading people

Other: She absolutly loves pickles

you need punctuation but could you show me an example post

blooming Flower Gif

True Tears (ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked down the street, going home was all i wanted to do at this point. The cold was biting at my skin and the snow was sticking to my hair. I haven't been walking for more then ten minutes until i heard someone walking behind me, I start to speed up, but as i do so does the other person. I start to run, but so does the person behind me. I turn going down an alley only to notice that its a dead end. I curse under my breath then turn around and see a black figure standing in front of me. "What do you want" I ask cringing as he reaches in his pocket "You dropped this one your way out of the cafe" he says in a huskey voice as he hands me my cell phone "Oh well on the note thank you very much" i say with a warm smile. He tips his imaginary hat and walks off. I let out a shaky breath and let a sigh "Wow" i mouth and continue on my way home

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

this post can help u earn a higher level o...

Do anyone agree to add camera chat on KW?

Its a never ending game!

What is swag?

Rate The KW User's Profile above you