Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(I cannot keep up but i'll be on tomorrow same time as you guys -_-')

Suki:

Finally I arrived at PE class in time.Stupid Todd almost got us late.At least they started just in time I got in the gym with my gym clothes on.This close Todd.THIS CLOSE! I grumpily thought to myself as I looked at him from the other side of the gym with fury.After all that commotion in gym we headed to art class.I kept on hearing gossip from those other girls in my class.Evan likes who?Boy I can't keep up with these guys.Them and their rumours... After Ms. Ralton gave us instructions on the art project that we're doing,I went closer to Todd,who was near the girls."Hey Todd." I whispered to him as I started my sketch."Hey you...Wanna work in the project together" he asked me.
"What?I thought it was an individual art project!"
"Well her orders...and besides I wanna with my girlfriend." he whispered to me.
"Fine..." I said and I'm gonna admit this but I did blush a bit.I don't know how I can keep up with that guy.At first he asks you to prom now he wants to work on a project with you."Hey do you know what these girls are talking about?" I asked him.All I got from him is a shrug.Maybe I should get some friends soon...I do feel a bit lonely when Todd's not around...Plus I do wanna develop my reputation with these guys.Some of them think I'm just the "demon prez"...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry I had something to do... ) 

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:
I turned around and saw Suki talking with Todd.

"Hey girls,look." I nudged Emma and Beth and pointed to Suki and Todd. "Look who just boreded the love train.Toot toot." I giggled. It seemed Emma was the only single person in our group. But I'm sure she didn't mind.

Our school is insane. A preppy stuck-up private school. For some reason the school board thought that if they merged grades in certian classes,they'd get more progress. So now,grade's 10 and 11 are merged together. Grades 9 and 12 have their own classes. I turned back to my project and frowned.

"I suck at this." I pushed my sketch closer to Beth so she could have a look at it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I turned around and saw Suki talking with Todd.

"Hey girls,look." I nudged Emma and Beth and pointed to Suki and Todd. "Look who just boreded the love train.Toot toot." I giggled. It seemed Emma was the only single person in our group. But I'm sure she didn't mind.

Our school is insane. A preppy stuck-up private school. For some reason the school board thought that if they merged grades in certian classes,they'd get more progress. So now,grade's 10 and 11 are merged together. Grades 9 and 12 have their own classes. I turned back to my project and frowned.

"I suck at this." I pushed my sketch closer to Beth so she could have a look at it.

(Hmm... * light bulb*)

~Beth~

I laughed awkwardly, still trying to shake off the news about Evan. I mean, we're best buds- going to prom would just be as awkward as Ash telling me. The bell rang loudly, I packed away my stuff and headed to last class- Health class (is that what americans call it? or is it Home Economics like here?)

~Evan~

I don't understand, all threw PE people have been looking at my and giggling. Is it my hair again? I payed alot of money for this product! The bell rang, and I sped off to Health Class. "What's up loser?" A familiar faced bully pushed me into the wall. "uh... what do you need Quinn?" I backed myself into my hoodie.

"I was wondering if you could ask your girlfriend, if Emma could go to prom with me" he said, obviously sounding insecure  I ever imaged Quinn having a soft side. "Beth's just a friend" Ugh... you sound lame dude. I thought to myself. "Just ask here" Quinn scowled at me. I quickly ran to Health Class and took a seat next to Beth.

(What's shakin' bacon slices? xP )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

Nothing. Sup with you?

Ashley:

I pulled Evan aside while we waited for Mr.Granger to come in. I had to tell him what happened in Art Class.

"I'm so sorry Evan and I know you're going to kill me but please make it quick after I tell you. I told Beth you like her and I think she likes you back." 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

Nothing. Sup with you?

Ashley:

I pulled Evan aside while we waited for Mr.Granger to come in. I had to tell him what happened in Art Class.

"I'm so sorry Evan and I know you're going to kill me but please make it quick after I tell you. I told Beth you like her and I think she likes you back." 

(nothin' c: )

"YOU WHAT!!!!!!!" Evan screamed, then buried his head in his hoodie when he saw people staring at him. "Ash, I told you not too...!"

~Beth~

I had a short laugh after thinking to myself,"Ash probably found out his locker combination, remember when Quinn stole his got his combination and pranked his locker? Man, I hate that guy." I scowled at the thought of him. "He IS a complete doofus... But you gotta admit, the dude's got style" Me and Emma laughed together- we made up at Art class, it was an actident.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Ashley:

I bit my lip and frowned.

"I'm sorry Evan. I just wanted to see if she liked you back. And it seems like she does." The second bell rang and Mr.Granger walked through the door.

"Students take your seats.Evan Ashley,you two know better sit down."I nodded,Evan and I exchanged glances and we both sat down in our seats,I pretended to listen as Mr.Granger gave us an asignment but I was really blasting a song from my favorite show "Austin and Ally" on my iPod.Don't Looke down,down,down,down.

"Alrighty.Everybody partner up while I come around with your mechanical babies." Mr.Granger said as soon as the song ended. I ran over to Emma, hopefully she was paying attention.

"What's going on?' I asked Emma.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I bit my lip and frowned.

"I'm sorry Evan. I just wanted to see if she liked you back. And it seems like she does." The second bell rang and Mr.Granger walked through the door.

"Students take your seats.Evan Ashley,you two know better sit down."I nodded,Evan and I exchanged glances and we both sat down in our seats,I pretended to listen as Mr.Granger gave us an asignment but I was really blasting a song from my favorite show "Austin and Ally" on my iPod. Don't Looke down,down,down,down.

"Alrighty.Everybody partner up while I come around with your mechanical babies." Mr.Granger said as soon as the song ended. I ran over to Emma, hopefully she was paying attention.

"What's going on?' I asked Emma.

(OMG!! Me, my sis, and my cous', LOVE Austin and Ally! We're total Austally fans! I love the song Ordinary Day)

~Evan~

Beth likes me? Wait, did she actually say that? Or, was I just daydreaming? I dunno, I'll just ask her to come to prom- I really hope this doesn't back fire. I walked over to Beth,"Hey Beth, do you mind if I ask you something?" "uh... um, sure" She smiled awkwardly, and rubbed her arm.

She obviously knows what I'm gonna ask her,"would you like to..." I'm just making her uncomfortable... *sigh* "Do you wanna be my partner for this project?" "Oh... Yeah, okay." Did she just sound Disappointed?!?!??!?

~Other side of the room~

"Huh" Emma shocked out of her day dream, hiding a slight blush,"oh, I have no idea. Probably something to do with those scary dolls" she gave a terrified look at the mechanical babies, and shuttered. "Wanna be my partner? Since Evan asked Beth to be his partner."

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Ashley:

I nodded. "Sure. Since Eddie's not here. I wonder where he ran of to." Mr.Granger handed Emma one of the dolls. " You two have a son. Now for the next two weeks you guys have to take care of it,feed it,and most imporantly name it. Hand the thing in two weeks from friday.Good luck." I stared at the creepy doll and shuddered. " Ew." 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos