Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom at Woodbury Academy (Open)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Ashley:

I nodded. "Sure. Since Eddie's not here. I wonder where he ran of to." Mr. Granger handed Emma one of the dolls. " You two have a son. Now for the next two weeks you guys have to take care of it,feed it,and most importantly name it. Hand the thing in two weeks from Friday  Good luck." I stared at the creepy doll and shuddered. "Eww."

"Uh, sir, I don't know about you bu,t this shouldn't be aloud! WE WON'T STAND THIS WILL WE GUYS!" Emma quickly drew a baby face and a X over it onto a sign,"NO MORE, GROSS BABIES!" She protested unnecessarily. "YEAH!" Quinn stood up and shouted, he slowly lowered himself into his seat, realizing he made a fool of himself.

~Beth~

This is totally awkward... Evan keeps staring at me, and I can't get my mind of what Ash said... *sigh* What am I gonna do?

"Eww, why can't we just use those sacks of flour like last year" I asked the teacher, cringing at the ugly mechanicalized doll.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I am back anyone catch me up? )

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I looked at Mr.Granger and he shook his head.Patiently,he answered the question.

"I don't know. The school board said this would be harder for you students to take care of,which makes it easier for me to mark." He walked over to his desk."Please students,just name your doll."

"Yeah,and the school board thought it would be easier to merge grades." I muttered taking the doll from Emmas hand. 'Now,what should we name this creepy thing?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( I am back anyone catch me up? )

We're in Health and for some reason you aint in class! We have a project where we have to take care of a mechanical baby.  Yopu might wanna read some of it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks i could go in late... ) Eddie walked inside the health class without being noticed or tried to... He forgot about it and just figured it out now... He sat next to his girlfriend Ashley (Sorry if wrong). And took out his stuff and made sure the teacher didn't notice.. Alex followed behind him and sat next to a random stranger...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Thanks i could go in late... ) Eddie walked inside the health class without being noticed or tried to... He forgot about it and just figured it out now... He sat next to his girlfriend Amanda(Sorry if wrong). And took out his stuff and made sure the teacher didn't notice.. Alex followed behind him and sat next to a random stranger...

Ashley:

I smiled when I saw Eddie and Alex walk in. I handed the doll back to Emma and ran over to Eddie. 

'Eddie!"I exclaimed hugging him."You're late. Again.." I tried to give my voice a rough tone,but miserably failed.I sat on top of his desk and waited im-patiently for him to kiss me. A simple tradition we had back when we first started dating. The first time we see eachother, we kiss..

I brushed off my uniform and gazed in to Eddies eyes.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie smiled and replied " Sorry, I. Keep on forgetting this class!" He said smiling and he hugged her back and then Kissed her... Alex saw Eddie kiss Ashley and smiled to herself...

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

Ashley:

"I forgive you." I said smiling." But what about Mrs.Perryman, do you think she'll not alow you to go to prom?" I pressed up against him. "I'd die if I wasn't going to be able to spend one of the best nights of my existience without you." I took  my hair out of its ponytail and let it fall in to it's usual straight,dirty blonde tendrils. I hated my hair. It always felt too short.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Eddie chuckled and smiled and said " Maybe I can go? I don't know yet... But I can try!" He said smiling and looked at the table and added " What's with the freaky looking doll " he said jokingly and laughed... Alex tried not to make eye contact with the stranger....

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley:

I laughed,my arms still wrapped around Eddie." Mr.Grangers asignment for us to do. We have to take care of them for two weeks." I stared at Eddie's doll. "You should see mine. Eww." I ran my fingers through my hair. "We have to name them and everything."

I looked down at my iPod,then back up at Eddie.

"Our song's playing."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How ?

How ?

How ?

fruit vs veggies

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

latest videos