Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

West Valley, School For Spies

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah. I guess it would be more exciting that would be more exciting.
i think we SHOULD start on the first day of a new year smile We can start if you want. :3 )

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Haruna walked into the doors, a leather satchel on her shoulder, a skateboard under her elbow. She didn't see anywhere she could hide it, so she thought she'd just bring it in with her.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

( okay )

Alex , Woke Up in her bed and realized she was about to be late for her school , she went over to her brother which was Eddie , to wake him up , since he had clearly forgotten , and they both got dressed in school uniform and headed off , Once they got there they didn't know where to go ... Since it was a new year of school for them... 

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Venus walked into the school holding a pink bag. She looked around hoping to see some teachers that were nearby. 

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ugh, humans like me walk too slow.." She mumbled under her breath, plopping her skateboard on the tiled floors and beginning to ride. She passed a girl holding a pink bag.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex starts to find mostly everybody there , in there Uniform ... She was told this was a Spy school , so she of course was one of them because of her parents , She also Figured that they would be doing missions and what not... She looked at her older brother Eddie if he had a clue..

Eddie looked around seeing everyone in Uniform and smiled to himself , he was a spy too , because of his parents ...

( Does the school have like lockers or something? Or just a hallway? )

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
(They have dorm rooms with beds and such where they keep their stuff)

Venus spun around not noticing the girl on the skateboard. She ran after the girl and tapped her shoulder. "We're not aloud to skate." She said quietly.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex just went in and stood by random people , she wasn't exactly over hearing things , but her ear was big enough to hear stuff! She went to another corner and just observed people..

Eddie went with his Little sister Alex , even though he sort of disliked her.. It was his job to protect her through the family...

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
She eyed Venus suspiciously. "I'm not?" She chuckled. "That makes me want to stop." She rode in a small circle.

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
She crossed her arms. "Well it's not going to be MY fault if you get in trouble." 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

We the Kidz

Petition for Israel

latest videos