Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Airmoore High. School for Supers. (All are auto accepted :) )

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you.  After all, he was an orphan for 6 years.  Who would know their parents at an age so young?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'd like to add, some students can board there for the term.)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mori you wanna make the foundations of the RP with me? You know have them arriving and stuff?)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

"lightshadow" wrote:

(We'll start when we have Candace's Form ###
### Thanks, Light. I'm making it as we speak.)  
Superhero Name: Night-Light.

Name: Astriana McCarry. (xD)

Looks: (TBP)

Super Suit: She appears differently to people outside of her family.

Power: Shield Making. Healer.

Code: Spidy- Man.

Personality: Cute, fiery,  sarcastic, weird, funny, childish, sincere.

Parents: The incredibles.

Other: Has a super-dog name Toby.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(YAY! Lets Start Big Grin)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just seen Mori's offline, should we wait till tomorrow? When theres more people? It's your choice Candacee (  Tongue Out )

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((I can catch her up? So..Start it!Z))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here is Mine )                                                                                                                                                         Superhero Name : Storm                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                          Age : 14                                                                                                                                                   Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                  Looks : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                                                      Super Suit : Coming/ It's a Disguise that people cant tell it's her..                                                                                                                                                            Power : Controlling Nature                                                                                                                                                    Code : Spidy-Man                                                                                                                                                               Bio : ( Opt.  )                                                                                                                                            Personality : She is Kind , Loving , Sweet , Caring , and Thinks about others..                                                                                                                                                        Parents : Unknown...

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool I'm going offline now, but I'll be back tomorrow morning GMT Big Grin )

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I?

Superhero Name: Me-ow
Name: Carduus  Terra
Looks: A little shorter then average she has an attractive figure with long legs. She loves fashion, designers and shoes, especially boots.  Her golden blonde hair reaches her waist and is incredibly straight causing most people to disbelieve it's natural. She has slightly tan skin and deep purple eyes with slit pupil's  like cats. She doesn't have ears, instead a pair if cat ears are on the top of her head the fur the same colour as her hair. She has a tail as well, she hides her tail by tying it up and her ears under a hat. The thing she can't hide are her her teeth, she has normal teeth except her canines look like cats fangs.(So basically she's a neko)
Super Suit: A purple crop top and skort covered pattered with blue paw prints. A matching collar with a tag saying 'Me-ow'(Has collar in her normal looks too)
Power: Feline Manipulation. (She can speak to and control cats, big & domestic. ~ She can shift into a big cat)
Code: Spidy-Man
Bio: She was born normal, she had ears and no tail. There was a big difference in her life though, her parents were criminals. From minor fraud to high scale bank robbery her entire childhood was immersed in crime. At age five she had already helped in 12 crimes but she never knew what she was doing was wrong. At age 7 the changes started, she lost both her baby teeth canines and grew back cat-like fangs, she slowly and painfully grew a fur covered tail, her ears slowly vanished and new cat ones grew. Her parents were worried but couldn't take her to a doctor since they were wanted. Her father nicknamed her Me-ow when she started talking to cats, this was a year after the changes had finished. At 13 years old she had a fight with her mother, a big public fight in which she completely lost her temper and discovered the final change - she could change, into a large feline. A large van showed up and a woman took her and her mother while everyone who had seen it was taken off and told some story. Carduus's 14th birthday was just before being sent to the school.
Personality: She's stuck up, rude, judgmental and kind of cold. But she is a very loyal friend and kind to people she is close to. She's not close to very many people though but she doesn't care.

Making my guy in a moment

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

List the Worst Shows Ever

Whispers

What was the last thing you ate?

Type in the face you have on right now

Mirror, Mirror

Whispers

latest videos