Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~St Claires~ ||Boarding School RP||

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

I board the train sadly and set my luggage in the compartment above. I Immidiatley SHove my head and torso out of the window and hug my motheraround the neck. I feel her comforting warmth. My father takes her place and hugs me, then he places a cold, metal-like thing in my hand. I Look at it. Its a small ring with a jade on it. I smile as much as I can, and place it on my index. I Hug My parents again and hear the train whistle. I start to cry. My parents start to cry. The train pulls out of the station, and I wave frantically to my parents, who run after the train until the platform stops.
I pull my upper body back into the train and blink the tears away. Many people pass my compartment, but most just look at me, then decide to sit somewhere else.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina stood at the train station.  She was sent here to pick the kids up, and bring them to the school.  Looking around, she notices steam coming form around the bend.  Katrina suddenly has a thought that this must be one of the kids.  She waits for the train to come to a stop.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

I Look at another crowd of Christians pile onto the train. I know that none of them will come near this compartment. I look down at the ring and smile slightly. The ring is a very feeble ray of light,  but it's something.

WILLIAM:

I Climb proudly onto the train, and smirk as the protestants and fellow catholics Pile on. I notice a few Jews, and Smile and wave. I may be a Chriistian, But I'm Not a Nazi. I look and see that every compartment is packed ecept for one with a single girl in it. She looks nice. I go in and say
"May I?". The Girl looks up. She's pale and has a starved look in her eyes. She Nods but remains silent. I step in and close the door, The sit on the seat next to her. She seems fine with this.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina folded her arms.

"The train must be at the stop.  They will be here in about... 30 minutes."  She commented, looking at the steam from the engine.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

As the train came into the station I sighed with relief. From the moment The doors opened I had sprang to my feet, grabbed my luggage and ran. I lept out of the train and bashed into a very tall girl standing on the platform
"Terribly sorry, I didn't see you..Can I help you?" I said quickly. I hoped dearly I woudn't get the same reaction I had gotten from the train.

WILLIAM:

I got off the train, dragging my luggage. A Young man stopped me and offered to carry it. I accepted his offer and thanked him. I Passed my big trunk into his huge hands, and walked at his side as he brought it into the the castle-like school.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina smiled.

"Oh, you're fine.  I am here to pick you up.  You are heading to St. Claire's right?"  She said, picking up the girls luggage.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

I nodded and smiled. This girl was the second person to be nice to me. I like this place very much now.
I Watched her pick up my small trunk and said
"Thank you, My name is Annie Mae, Are you a teacher?" I Assumed that she was, she was so tall, but, then again, I am unusually small for a kid.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina smiled at the comment.

"No, i am just one of the oldest kids.  My name is Katrina."  She said, beginning to walk down he road.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ANNIE:

"Well you are very tall, Katrina" I say politley. "But That's just from my point of view, I'm the smallest in my neighbourhood." I wonder why I'm telling her this, but let it pass.
"The School is terrific, Is it not? It's almost like a castle" I say.

WILLIAM:

I Step in and realize that it is not just the outside that looks like a castle. The inside is Beautiful and spacious, almost like being in a real kings castle. there are several long tables and one big round one at the front for teachers and the headmaster. I look around in awe then realize I'm not alone. almost all of the other children are looking around, starstruck.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"It is like a castle."  Katrina replied, opening the doors.  She lead Annie in and laid her luggage at her feet.  

"We'll, i best be off.  Since i am an orphan and the mistress doesn't take nicely to orphans, i am going to make dinner.  To tell you the truth, i accually like cooking."  She said, walking over to the kitchens.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Your friends here, that have left

Frozen or Malificent?

mean

The Million Pages Thread

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos