Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn walked down the hall with her ear bud plunged into her ears and the music blast through them and her hands in her jacket pockets and her hood up

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Actually, Starburst, you didn't ask to join, nor did you fill out the proper form, and weren't accepted. Since you haven't followed my rules, I'm asking you to leave. Please, no one post today. I'm having a serious anxiety attack and need to relax. The last thing I need is to come back to 20 pages that I have to read. I'll let you know ASAP when I'm better and can post. Thanks loves -Scarlette_))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(About to have a rant: I'm sorry but this roleplay is really starting to annoy me, most of you (and if I'm being honest I'm mainly adressing :PsilLy, sorry if I got your name wrong) arnt very thoughtful when it comes to making sure the characters who are offline aren't ignored completely and not to timeskip so they know whats going on. You timeskip without asking Scarlette and quite frankly the skips are completely unrealistic as you think that as soon as a conversation gets boring a skip will make it better, arruptly ending everyone elses conversation. That's how roleplays die. You go ten pages when the roleplay creators offline and all it is is a meaningless talk between two characters then a skip. It's really annoying. I now have barely one character who I can actually find a way to include them and the people who come on later will be unable to make any sense of the roleplay forcing them to quit. It's quite selfish and cruel. I'm sorry Scarlette but stuff like this annoys me as its basically god modding, its not your fault but some of the people in this roleplay are ruining it for me, and when we first started it was the best group roleplay I had participated in in a long time. If it continues I'll be forced to leave, and I hate being annoying and complaining, but its going too far)

((I completely agree with you, and thank you for saying something. I didn't want to be rude but it has gotten out of control. I specifically said in the rules, I wanted no more than three pages posted while I was offline, and the next thing I know Im sitting here, completely confused, reading ten pages of a conversation between two people. I don't have time for that, I made a Roleplay so everyone could get along and include everyone in. & yes, time skipping is allowed, if I approve. Just because I'm offline doesn't mean you guys can do whatever you want. I'm not trying to me rude, but I posted specific rules and if you can't follow them, please leave.))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

(was I accepted?)

((Yes, you can jump in when I come back.))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(About to have a rant: I'm sorry but this roleplay is really starting to annoy me, most of you (and if I'm being honest I'm mainly adressing :PsilLy, sorry if I got your name wrong) arnt very thoughtful when it comes to making sure the characters who are offline aren't ignored completely and not to timeskip so they know whats going on. You timeskip without asking Scarlette and quite frankly the skips are completely unrealistic as you think that as soon as a conversation gets boring a skip will make it better, arruptly ending everyone elses conversation. That's how roleplays die. You go ten pages when the roleplay creators offline and all it is is a meaningless talk between two characters then a skip. It's really annoying. I now have barely one character who I can actually find a way to include them and the people who come on later will be unable to make any sense of the roleplay forcing them to quit. It's quite selfish and cruel. I'm sorry Scarlette but stuff like this annoys me as its basically god modding, its not your fault but some of the people in this roleplay are ruining it for me, and when we first started it was the best group roleplay I had participated in in a long time. If it continues I'll be forced to leave, and I hate being annoying and complaining, but its going too far)

((I completely agree with you, and thank you for saying something. I didn't want to be rude but it has gotten out of control. I specifically said in the rules, I wanted no more than three pages posted while I was offline, and the next thing I know Im sitting here, completely confused, reading ten pages of a conversation between two people. I don't have time for that, I made a Roleplay so everyone could get along and include everyone in. & yes, time skipping is allowed, if I approve. Just because I'm offline doesn't mean you guys can do whatever you want. I'm not trying to me rude, but I posted specific rules and if you can't follow them, please leave.))

((I'm Really Sorry!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea it was affecting the roleplay. If you want me to leave I can. Just some points dragged on and became boring to me (Maybe not to you). I have been known to have negitive personality traits and I'm really sorry that I affected the roleplay with my selfishness. If you want you can kick me out go ahead......))

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"StarburstXD" wrote:

(I already asked smart one)  Dude what your problem?

((Actually, no you didn't. Leave my RP.))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(Was I accepted?)

((yes, sorry for the long wait. I've been in the hospital for a little while and I haven't been able to log on as much as I want to..))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

((I'm Really Sorry!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea it was affecting the roleplay. If you want me to leave I can. Just some points dragged on and became boring to me (Maybe not to you). I have been known to have negitive personality traits and I'm really sorry that I affected the roleplay with my selfishness. If you want you can kick me out go ahead......))

((ill let it slide, but if it happens again I'm going to have to ask you to leave.))

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

((ill let it slide, but if it happens again ### ##### ## #### ## #### ###.))

((Thank you))

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
ATTENTION: I am currently in the hospital due to serious medical issues. I will try to log back on tonight, but if I can't I'm sorry. Please, I am begging you DO NOT POST AT ALL TODAY. I don't need to come back to 20 pages of a conversation between two people & have to read it all to catch up on my own RP. I'm already stressed enough as it is. Thank you loves. -Scarlette

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Could Justin Bieber get deported from Amer...

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

I don't know of why this exists.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

latest videos