Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose turned to Christina "ohmigosh Christina! Hiya hun, that skirt is so cute!" She squealed in an annoying voice. "You just have to sit with me, Molly and Sabrie at lunch today, you look gorgeous!" She continued, not really giving Christina time to reply, but not particulary caring.

Aaron rolled his eyes at the glare he recived from Majora, but Jared was there, and so he turned round and joined the rabble of yelling, large, ape like guys, occasionally managing to make some sort of conversation with some of them.

Charlie paused, biting his lip. For the first time he was actually bored of his music, but that was not enough to make him leave the practise rooms. There was no way that was going to happen, well, except at lunch and when the end of the day came.

James decided that even lessons would be better than sitting out here with freaks staring at him. He wanted to find some mates to converse about the profanity they had been up to (not literally, of course) but he was unsure if they had arived yet, so instead he threw his cigg on the floor, stepped on it to douse the flame and entered the school, his hands deep in his pockets

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Back! Big Grin ############################################################################################################################################ Alex went to her locker, as she looked around and saw the different people , who were hanging out with her kind. She wondered if she had a group to talk to , but that never happened . She was a band geek they mostly get fun of. She opened her locker and grabbed her things out and walked to the band hall....

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
"Um, okay." She said nodding her head and smiling. She looked at Rose's nails. "I love that color by the way." She then grabbed her bag and walked away. She saw the jocks yelling, practically blocking the hall and tapped Aaron on the shoulder  "Excuse me, i need to get past."

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose smirked as she left, of course Chirstina loved the colour on her nails, it was gorgeous. Like me, she thought, grinning and flouncing up the corridor.

Aaron glanced at Christina. "Oh, sorry about that" he apolygised, stepping out the way and gesturing for her to pass, then he thought better of it. "Actually, I think I'll escape with you" he decided with a laugh, waiting for a response from her wth that continuous smile still on his face.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
Christina smiled. "Okay, I was just heading to Math class." She said shifting the bag on her shoulder. She took her math book out.

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm back! Please someone be online!)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
( I am! :3)

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{ROSE: On hold, in corridor}

Aaron grinned "well I guess that's where I'm heading too" he replied. He held out a hand in the direction of the maths classroom. " After you" He finished politely.

{CHARLIE: On hold, in music room}

James eventually arrived at his locker and opened it but closed it once more. It was unlikely he could fit anything else in there, it was stuffed to the brim with junk he had forgotten all about.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool! And *Thumbs up* Heeeyyy,) 
Amantha silently left the school, not even caring that it wasn't even lunch yet. "No girls, no cheerleading, no pep, no nothing!" She grumbled.  Pulling her cell phone from her pocket, she dialed her best friends number. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Freedom High (Open)

Posted By:
Kawaii_Venus
Kawaii_Venus
StarStarStarStar
She laughed and walked in front of Aaron in the direction of the class room. 

(I'm going to make another character in a second :3)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A