Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cliques (Open) (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew hopped into the back of Casper's car, concealing his satisfied expression. There was a different emotion visible in his eyes though; an emotion he couldn't hide. Casper glanced over at Genevieve, whom was concealing her emotions fine, as she almost always did. After deciding he didn't want to get involved in their messy relationship, he shrugged slightly, turned the keys in the ignition, and drove off from the curb.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ugh I got a penalty for no reason)
Emma started surfing the web for information on her chemistry project on chemical reactions. She heard a large boom from the storm. She jumped and saw a bolt of lightning along with another roll of thunder. The storm was right on top of the town of Blakewood. Emma leaned back in her chair and scratched under her tube.
(I was thinking that Caspers car could break down and they have to stay at Emma's house until the storm passed. How does that sound?)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James was putting some muffins on display, thinking.

Paul looked up and bowing his head toward her he stood up and responded"Yes I am, I'm Paul Clarks. What might your name be?"

Carduus heard a knock on the door"Come on Dus! We want to see you in the dress!" putting on a fake smile she walked out and did a little spin"How do I look girls?"

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter walked into the cafe and saw James. She waved and walked over to him. "Hey, dude!" she said. She set her bag down and sat.

Arley smiled and responded "Arley, nice to met you." She thought for a while. "Hmm, perfect!" she said. "You would be perfect for my friend, Carduus!"

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

(Ugh I got a penalty for no reason)

Emma started surfing the web for information on her chemistry project on chemical reactions. She heard a large boom from the storm. She jumped and saw a bolt of lightning along with another roll of thunder. The storm was right on top of the town of Blakewood. Emma leaned back in her chair and scratched under her tube.

(I was thinking that Caspers car could break down and they have to stay at Emma's house until the storm passed. How does that sound?)

(Sounds good to me :P).

Casper felt the unusual urge to either laugh or cry as the car stopped suddenly; he didn't, although he was closer to laughing despite the fact he didn't find the situation amusing. Andrew poked his head over the back of the seat in an attempt to see what was going on. "Out of petrol?" he grinned slightly, which was both annoying and familiarly amusing. "No, the tank is full", Casper paused, removing the keys from the ignition. "Something must be wrong with the mechanism", he muttered under his breath, opening the car door with a swift motion.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendra caught a taxi, " TAXI!!" She yelled. It screeched to a halt and she opened the door and slid in, one silver high heel after another. She closed the door with a slam and inhaled the unpleasant smell of what she like to call, ' in the taxi' smell. She gagged silently, but made out, " Mall please. " she opened the window. 

After she had paid the driver, then got out of the car, Kendra found herself at the foot of the mall. She made a beeline for the farthest elevator, the hit the number 6 with her fist. The elevator lurched and slid to a halt. She opened the door and immediately walked out. Scanning the hall, she popped into a store and began shopping. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma saw three figures ouside her window. It was Casper, Genevieve, and Andrew. She walked outide. She stood infront of the door where she couldn't get wet. "Hey" Emma said "Wanna #### ###### till the storm passes?" She looked back inside at her dad trying to open the den back up. She rolked her eyes. "Come on" she said opening the door. When they were inside she sat them in wicker chairs around where she was working. Her dad came in "Well Hello there" He said "Come to see a taxidermist at work ay?" Emma looked at him "No dad there here because their car broke down" she said "They cant just sit in the cold." Her father shrugged "Just tell me if you want to watch me stuff this thing" her said holding up another racoon carcus. He went back to work. "I'm sorry about that" Emma said "He likes to get others to get engaged in the quote on quote 'The wonderful world of taxidermy.'" She looked and them and smiled "I'm sorry if he just freaked you out" she laughed.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper shrugged slightly. "It's fine", he said simply, "Thanks for letting us in".
Andrew sat up from his chair, running his fingers through his blonde hair. "Mind if I grab a drink from the kitchen?" he looked at Emma, and Genevieve followed after him.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma shook her head "Go ahead" she said pointing to the back of the store. "The really creepy part is when the hang on the wall or stand on a shelf" she said "The eyes follow you everywhere." She laughed "And tossing the insides to the vultures." Emma followed Andrew and Genevieve "So what did you have in mind?" She said "You know for a drink." She stared at the moose that hung on the wall over the table. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Andrew shrugged, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. "I dunno. Water, maybe". He turned on the tap; filling the cup almost to the brim. Genevieve twisted her pink streaks beside him, adjusting her one-shoulder top at the slightest.
Casper watched after Emma, thinking of how perfect and gorgeous she was to him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts