Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
MomoRhianna
MomoRhianna
Star
Hi! First write your own review and I will see if I accept or reject you. The different houses are: Year 7- Brookers, Year 8- Brookins. Year 9- Brooko. Year 10- Brooklyns. Have fun and RP nicely!

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Macy kiddie  looks: me when i was 15    Age:16  personalityLoves to read but is very quiet never smiles and is very shy bio:she lives on her own she ran away and lives in a old house she don't have much friends she hated live so she changed who she was she was  nerdy and way to smart so she is just now smart (Is this good)

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
MomoRhianna
MomoRhianna
Star
You are accepted.

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rose McLovin

Personality: Rose is as ##### as it sounds; she's utterly friendly and delicate, but she doesn't back down easily. She loves to meet people, listen to music, and dance.

Appearance: 

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
MomoRhianna
MomoRhianna
Star
You are accepted, both of you are in Year 7

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier Westerberg (goes by X).

Personality: Underneath his otherwise soft appearance lies a calculating genius. While he may be able to quickly analyze a situation, his touchiness overrides his emotions (more often than not), which causes him to act spontaneously and haphazardly. He is that quiet guy in the back of the classroom no one really notices.

Appearance: Using for RPs.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

Brooklyn High.

Posted By:
MomoRhianna
MomoRhianna
Star
Accepted.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

wrecking bally lyrics

roar lyrics

scream lyrics

What song describes you right now?

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

Words that start with A