Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

I Hate this... (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa back up , not knowing he turned. "Just curious.. "                                                                                                                                                                      "Oh sorry to hear.. But it's good how much you loved your dog.. " He said smiling and picking up his spoon of yogurt..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam nodded "About..."

"It's alright..." Chloe said smiling and taking another spoonful of her yogurt and feeling the sourness creep to her right sensitive tooth. She giggled.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's nothing.. " Alex shook her head.                                                                                                                                                                   Jake nodded then  chuckled knowing that the sensitive tooth got to Chloe. He took a spoonful and closed his eyes , trying not to show pain of the tooth.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Clover sat in the cafeteria her legs propped up on a table. She held a book in her lap and a spork in her palm. She stared at the slop they had dumped on her tray with a terrified expression. It appeared to be either meat loaf or a slice of pizza. Either way she wasn't going to eat it. First she's a vegetarian ; second she doesn't eat unrecognizable food. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam nodded. He knew she was suspicious about him. "I lied. Im not that close of friends with Chloe. She helped my family, i just returned the offer by helping her with things she needs. Hope that answered the supscious voice in your head." Liam said while laughing.

Chloe finished her yogurt within a matter of seconds. After laughing for a while she regained herself and looked at Jake. "You ready?" Chloe asked.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Clover got up not wanting to stare at the slop any longer. She picked up her coat and left the cafeteria. She whipped through the halls bumping into people occasionally and then came to her locker. She fumbled with the lock for a few seconds then popped the boring blue door of her locker open. She grabbed her favorite book of all time (which was Divergent by Veronica Roth) and slumped down to the floor and began to read.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Taryn Alphonse Remington : the third. (Goes by T or just Taryn.)
looks: (can't do a pic I'm on tablet, so just look at my profile pic)
bio: lives in an orphanarium. He is an orphan. 
Personality: is quiet, and shy, but CAN BE loud and outgoing. 

name: Christene Florelle Intenelle (goes by Chris)
looks: (can't do pic) 1 1/2 feet of jet black hair with one gold eye, one green eye, and has a moon shaped birth mark under her golden eye.
Bio:is a rich girl, who doesn't like being a stuck up snob ; so she isn't one.
Personality: cute, charming, and always loved 

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa laughed. "Yeah , pretty much said it all... " She said while nodding her head. That was what she wanted to hear. She let out a sigh of relief. But she wanted to know.. "How did she help your family? " She asked , concerning. She was curious , but people called her nosy. She wasn't trying to be nosy but just curious. She finally asked the question after catching her breath from laughing.                                                                                                                                                                     Jake finished his yogurt and had thrown it away. His head popped up when Chloe had spoke. "Yeah " He said as he made his way through the door to his truck with Chloe following.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(not accepted)

"Save that for another day noisy girl.." Liam joked and sat down at a table.

Chloe got into the truck and buckled up. "Thanks for coming here with me." Chloe  said while smiling.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
( why not? )

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

My dad started smoking

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Vans vs Converse-moved

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o

latest videos