Back left
Back right

You_Only_Love_Oreos and Kawaiiskull's Private Rp

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Role play for You_Only_Love_Oreos and Kawaiiskull

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!
-Mama by My Chemical Romance

Posted By:

Thumb
((I'm Here))

Posted By:

Thumb

((Okay then! So, how are we gonna do this))

And when we go don't blame us, yeah, we let the fire just bathe us, yeah, you made us oh so famous, we'll never let you go, she said you ain't no son of mine for what you've done they're gonna find a place for you and just your mind and manners when you go, and when you go don't return to me my love, that's right!

Posted By:

Thumb
((Idk))

Posted By:

Thumb

((Well.... We can start off by making characters. Or shall we role play as our selves? ))

Posted By:

Thumb
((New characters)) 

Posted By:

Thumb

((Okay then my characters name is Mya I guess))

Posted By:

Thumb
((Mine is Link))

Posted By:

Thumb

((Okay then. If We're ready, lets start))

Posted By:

Thumb
((You can start it))

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity