Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reform School

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Okay, so the court has mandated you to enroll in a reform school. The students are not allowed to leave the campus. There are cameras everywhere, and the only place that doesn't have cameras is the dorm rooms. Everyone seems to have some sort of secret, and there's always something suspicious going on. The campus isn't exactly a nice place either. The whole place looks like some sort of haunted castle. There's a few cemeteries scattered around too.

Anyone is welcome to join. You can have up to three characters. Just fill out your form like this-

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

__________My form-

Name: Marissa Small
Looks: Marissa Small (reform school rp)
Personality: Shy, quiet, but also sneaky. She is very awkward and strange around other people
Bio: Marissa is originally from New Hampshire. She likes to write. She lost her scholarship to the college of her dreams when she was sent to reform school. She used to be a 'good girl,' but ever since she made that one mistake, she's been turning into a 'bad girl.' Marissa knows that she shouldn't do the things she does, but she still does them anyway. But, compared to some of the people enrolled at the school. the things she does aren't as bad.
Other: N/A

Name: Ben Clark
Looks: Ben Clark (reform school rp)
Personality: Mysterious, dark, but also kind and caring.
Bio: Ben is originally from Texas. He doesn't really have a family close to him. He's been on the run ever since he was ten. But when he was 13, the cops found him and sent him to the reform school. He's trying to redeem himself, but he always seems to do something to mess it up.
Other: N/A

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Reform School

Posted By:
Hello224
Hello224
StarStarStar
Name: Alezia Potts
looks: wavy brown hair that falls to her shoulders. Freckles. Silver eyes. 
Personality: she will always be sweet and caring, but reform school has changed her. She is now braver, and has more of a bad edge to the way she acts, pulling pranks on teachers with her brother and stuff. 
Bio: Alezia and her brother Galen were orphaned when they were two and four. They both had to Learn to protect themselves, even though they had adopted parents. Alezia would sneak out and train herself in archery, now she never misses a shot. 
Other: when being harassed by a cop that was drinking too much, Alezia was forced to defend herself with her bow and arrow. She never harmed the man, but got sent to reform school for her actions. 

Name: Galen (gale) Potts
looks: dark red hair, silvery green eyes, always wears dark colors. 
Personality: Gale was never a "good boy" unlike Alezia he remembers his parents death like it was yesterday. This haunts him, knowing he could have gotten them to move before they were shot. He is nice to kids at the reform school, if he likes them, otherwise he can be a real bully. 
Bio: Galen,too, would sneak out and train himself in spear throwing and karate. 
Other: Gale was practicing karate and physically assaulted a man on the street. It wasnt on purpose, but he didnt apologize so he got sent to reform school. 

So don't you worry your pretty little mind! People throw rocks at things that shine smile

Reform School

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Marissa slowly walked into the history classroom. There was ten minutes left until class started and she was the only one in the room. She got out her book, notebook, pencil, and homework.
Just then a boy walked into the classroom. It was Ben. Ben smiled at Marissa and sat at the desk next to hers.
     "Good morning, Marissa." Ben said, smiling mischieviously.
     "Hi." Marissa said, looking at Ben for a split second, then looking back down at her desk.
Marissa started to write a story in her notebook. Ben was watching her, but Marissa didn't notice. But then Marissa suddenly felt like she was being watched. She looked up to see Ben watching the swift movements of her pencil. Marissa quickly averted her gaze. Ben made her nervous. Really nervous.
All of a sudden, Ben stood up and approached the front of Marissa's desk. Ben threw his hands onto Marissa's desk, right on top of her notebook. He stared straight into Marissa's eyes, but didn't say a word. Marissa swallowed, trying not to show how afraid she was. Was Ben going to hurt her? She didn't know him very well, so she had no way of predicting his actions.

Reform School

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cody Minks

Looks: 

Personality: Self-centered, funny, careless

Bio: Cody was an average kid, happily married parents, nice house, nice grades, and a small puppy named Max. What more could he ask for? Everything was fine until his mom found his dad cheating on her with his assistant. Being only 10, he believed that they would get over it and their family would be fine. The divorce was finalized by the time he was 12 and his mother married an abusive man, who drank a lot. He went on the run and started stealing from small convinence stores, then malls. He was caught trying to rob a bank with a few street friends when the police caught him. It was either reform school or go back to the good for nothing couple that had done nothing to find him. He entered the school at the age of 14.

Other: He has sticky fingers and will steal anything he sees as valuable. He doesn't want to steal, it's just become second nature to him. 

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Reform School

Posted By:
Hello224
Hello224
StarStarStar
Alezia walked quietly into the history classroom after her brother Gale. They saw what was going on with Marissa and Ben. 
"Uh... What's going on?" Alezia asked, her high heeled boots clinking on the stone ground as she found her desk. Gale though, wasnt as respectful. He walked up and stood next to the two. "Gaaallllle" Alezia groaned. 
"Zel, don't worry" he switched his gaze to Ben. "Are you trying to hurt her?"

So don't you worry your pretty little mind! People throw rocks at things that shine smile

Reform School

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Ben looked at Gale, his lips curving into a half smile. "Of course not!" Ben put his hand on Marissa's shoulder. "I would never hurt Marissa." Ben shot Gale one last glare and sat back down at the desk next to Marissa's.
Marissa stared at the floor. She dared to look up at Ben, and he was smiling at her. Marissa tore her gaze back to her desk. "Oh my gosh." she said, a bit louder than she'd meant to.

Reform School

Posted By:
Hello224
Hello224
StarStarStar
"You lay a finger on either of these girls and you will hear from me" his bit of an accent Alezia hadn't heard in years, returned.  Gale sat at his desk behind his sisters and glared at Ben, annoyed that it was so easy. 
Gale wasnt attempting to get out of reform school. It was a place where people understood him, other people like him. Alezia glared at her brother. "Gale, I don't need protecting. I can defend myself" Alezia wasn't kissing up to get out either. She didnt want to be there, but she wasnt trying to get out either. 

Reform School

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
"Aw, come on. I wasn't going to hurt her!" Ben exclaimed. Ben took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it and then folded it up. He slipped it onto Marissa's desk.
Marissa opened the note. It said, I'm sorry. I wasn't going to hurt you. I promise. Want to hang out later to make up for this? Just you and me? Marissa was annoyed by this. She glared at Ben, who just smiled his dumb smile. Marissa got up and threw the note in the trash. Then she sat back down at her desk and avoided Ben's eyes, which were obviously staring at her. Marissa looked at Gale and Alezia with a thankful look in her eyes.

Reform School

Posted By:
Hello224
Hello224
StarStarStar
Alezia glanced back with a smile, hoping to finally make a friend in this school. She glanced at Ben and shot him a look as if to say, 'back off' she then began doodling a picture of a bow she was hoping to make someday. She leaned back and noticed Gale was basically over her shoulder breathing in her ear. To get him back for this, she jabbed him hard with her elbow. He winced and sat back. 

Reform School

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
(Fast forward to after classes?)

Marissa gathered her books and began heading to her dorm room. When she exited the building, Ben was standing right outside the door as if he was waiting for Marissa.
"Hey, Marissa." Ben said, smiling.
"Hey." Marissa replied quietly and tried to walk away.
Ben grabbed Marissa by the wrist, holding her back. "Wait."
"What do you want?" Marissa asked, trying to hide how nervous she was.
"You never answered my note. I'm not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you. So... Want to come hang out with me for awhile?" Ben asked.
Marissa wanted to say no, but there was also a side of her that was intrigued by Ben, and that side of her was present right then. "Where are we going?"
Ben smiled. "I know a nice place," he lowered his voice, "off campus... Don't worry, I took care of the cameras. No one will see us leave."
Every part of Marissa's mind was screaming No! This is dangerous, but Marissa couldn't help herself. She realized that Ben was still holding onto her wrist very tightly and wrenched her arm away. "Okay. Let's go."

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If at first you don't succeed...

Profile Pic Updates!

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos