Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Westwood's School for Teen Secret Agents (RP-ATJ)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You, and a couple handfuls all over the world have gotten chosen for the greatest adventure of their life:  Becoming teen secret agents.  It doesn't matter if you're smart, or silly, or big, or small.  You just need one qualification:  Thinking outside the box.  The school will handle the rest.  They also look for people with special features.  Though getting chosen may seem like an awesome thing, there ARE the downsides.  Here are a couple:  Having to do exactly what trainers and coaches say immediately, if not obeying getting harshly punished (including getting whipped, getting locked in a pitch black room for 24 hours, etc.), and only getting to see your family once a year for an hour.  Do you choose to accept?  Oh, and also, the trainers divide you into groups, Intellectuals, Athletes, and Techs.

School rules (made to be broken):

-No romance.
-Always obey coaches and trainers.
-No doing anything other than what trainers and coaches tell you to do, and academic work (no messing around).
-Once you say that you will go to this school there shall be no backing out.  If you try to run away from us extremely harsh punishment will be given.
-If any rules are broken harsh punishment will be given (read the plot for examples).

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate, graphic, etc.
-Have fun!
-If you have read all of the plot, and these rules, put the word "Westwood" in the "code" spot of the form.

Form:

Name(First and last):
Age (13-17):
Style (Tech, Intellectual, or Athlete):
Looks (pics please):
Personality (describe well):
Bio (optional):
Code:
A trait that makes you different:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( hi may i join?Also so were ALOUD to break some school rules? if so I'm absolutely breaking the no romance/dating rule XD )

Form:

Name: Trinity Campbell
Style: Tech
Looks : my profile pic(2 diff poses of her)
Personality: She is really nice,sweet,shy,and kind. She may seem vicious and mean at times but her heart is as sweet as a cherry.
Bio : N/A
Code:Westwood
A trait that makes you different: She is a very lonely girl. No one talks to her and is always mean to her even though she is always nice.Only person who is caring to her is her boyfriend Connor.
Other: Emo goth chic dating Connor Gabrielson.

Form:

Name: Connor Gabrielson
Looks: picture will load soon
Personality: very romantic,sweet,caring guy. He loves to protect anyone and anything he loves. He is really funny and sometimes asks questions he already knows the answer to to make sure he is right.
A trait that makes you different: He is always picked on and called a nerd so his trait is a nerdy loner.
Other: Emo goth guy dating Trinity Campbell

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

( hi may i join?Also so were ALOUD to break some school rules? if so I'm absolutely breaking the no romance/dating rule XD )

Form:

Name: Trinity Campbell

Looks : my profile pic(2 diff poses of her)

Personality: She is really nice,sweet,shy,and kind. She may seem vicious and mean at times but her heart is as sweet as a cherry.

A trait that makes you different: She is a very lonely girl. No one talks to her and is always mean to her even though she is always nice.Only person who is caring to her is her boyfriend Connor.

Other: Emo goth chic dating Connor Gabrielson.

Form:

Name: Connor Gabrielson

Looks: picture will load soon

Personality: very romantic,sweet,caring guy. He loves to protect anyone and anything he loves. He is really funny and sometimes asks questions he already knows the answer to to make sure he is right.

A trait that makes you different: He is always picked on and called a nerd so his trait is a nerdy loner.

Other:  Emo goth guy dating Trinity Campbell

You are accepted.  Please, though, if you have to block part of the word out so the filter won't catch it, please don't use it, and please remove it.  Thank you!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( oh ok I'll remove it sorry XD )

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

( oh ok I'll remove it sorry XD )

(XD  Sorry, I know I'm picky. xD lolz  And thanks!) 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, and BTW, yes, you're totally allowed to break the school rules.  Just not the RP rules. xD  Makes it more fun, you know?)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( lol XD ya!)

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Amanda Anderson.
Style:  Athlete.
Looks:  Role play character.
Personality:  Amanda is a rebellious girl that will often do what she wants, when she wants.  Amanda does have a sensitive side, though.  Her weakness is music and art, which can always bring her back down to Earth.  She is very smart, and tough, and has a way with words.
Bio:  Amanda grew up very poorly to parents that were always away from home either looking for jobs that paid more, or working multiple jobs a day.  Because of this, Amanda learned how to take care of herself.  Doing this made her tough, but she also found time for school.  She also was constantly getting bullied, making her take up martial arts.
Code:  Westwood.
A trait that makes you different:  She's never been afraid of authority, which can be both good, and bad.
Other:  None.

I'll make my boy soon!

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kate Blue
Style: Athlete
Looks: pro pic
Personality: tomboy,nice, sporty, cool
Bio: Live with her dad & her step mom in Chicago
Code:  West wood.
Other: Has a twin brother name Bane but she older

Name: Bane blue
Style: Athlete
Look: (i can't bunt up a boy pic) black hair,blue t-shirt,blue jeans,black sneakers  
Personality: nice, cool, sporty, in to girls
Bio: Live with his step dad & his mom
Code: West wood
Other: Has a twin sis but she older

Love, Hope, Love

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"lie998" wrote:

Name: Kate Blue

Style:Athlete

Looks:

Personality:tomboy,nice, sporty, cool

Bio:Live with her step dad & her mom in Chicgo

Code:  Westwood.

Other: Has a twin brother name Bane but she older

Name:Bane blue

Style:Athlete

Look:

Personality:nice, cool, sporty, in to girls,

Bio: Live with his step dad & his mom

Other: Has a twin sis but she older

May I please see a sample post from a previous RP?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

latest videos