Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Secret Life of an American Teenager; Next Generation (Open) {ATJ}

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

'I'm pregnant.' Words a parent never wants to hear. Especially when  your only a 16 year old junior.
'I'm getting married.' Something parents hate to hear. Mostly when you have a child who is only 1 year old. 'I hate you!' The words that you'll hear when you have just gotten married. Then it's over. But whom shall you blame? Your parents or yourself?
   16 year old Harley Jennings just discovered a secret. She is pregnant. But not with some random guys baby, no the coolest guy in schools baby. Her life is just changing. But who will she blame when it's all over? 

Love it's everywhere. In the hallways of school and at home. In a dumpster and in a hospital. But where are you. 17 year old Teresa Cortez has just become a senior in high school and just found out her boyfriend, Rory is a father-to-be. 

Music, love, life, cheer, and happiness. All in different places at the same time. But mostly there found in the heart of 17 year old  Rory Civic. His a father-to-be and a loving  boyfriend. But to two different girls. Has he screwed up or what? 

Characters:

Harley Jennings: 
## of Amy
Teresa Cortez:
## of Adrian
Rory Civic:
## of Ricky
Alec Moon:
## of Ben

Same old KW rp rules apply!
## means next generation

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??

This or That??