Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prodigies School

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508

A school for the worlds most talented children is finally here.

Dear parents,

Hello, I'm Angelica Ortiz headmaster of East Hanna High School. I would like to inform you that I've dedicated a special program for younger kids with great talent, also know as 'prodigies.' I have done this for four years at East Hanna High School and would like to continue this program. Although we have been receiving a very high amount of students, I'm afraid we have closed the A.N.T. program.
 Me, myself  wanted to continue this program, but not as a  program. As a school. A school I have created and with the help of the worlds largest company, Z-Tech, we have made our school a boarding school and  a private school. It has high technology and very low lack of talent.
 This is why we have accepted your child                                          to come join us at Angelica Prodigy Boarding School.  

Just fill out these papers and we will gladly have your child in our safe school. 

Child's Name:                                              
Child's Age:            
Gender: Female _ Male _ (Check one)
Grade Level:                              
Other*: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prodigy: _______________________

*Allergies, medical issues, or any thing else.

Thanks you,
Angelica Orti

Froum:

Child's Name:
Child's Age:
Gender: Female _ Male _ (Check one)
Looks:
Personality:
Short Bio: (Optional)
Grade Level:
Other:
Prodigy: 


My Forum:

Child's Name: Dylan Becca Hyland (B, Dy-Hy, Becca)
Child's Age: 13
Gender: Female  Male _ (Check one)
Looks:  Cady Outside  Cady!!
Personality: Funny, Fun, Flirty, Sweet
Short Bio: (Optional)
Grade Level: 7th grade please
Other: Allergic to grass. 
Prodigy: Dance prodigy


I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Prodigies School

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 101
Child`s Name: Fantasia Dreamya
Child`s Age: 14
Gender: Female yes_  Male_no
Looks: (My pictures don`t seem to be working) Tall with blonde hair and blue eyes, her skin is a fair pale color and her lips are a baby shade of pink.
Personality: Friendly, sweet, kind, smart, funny, nerdy, lovable, determined, silly
Grade Level: 7th
Other: Has Autism, so she can lose focus sometimes.
Prodigy: She`s an acting prodigy, she also dabbles in film making

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!


Prodigies School

Posted By:
scuff12
scuff12
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Child's Name: Elijah Grey
Child's Age: 13
Gender: Female _ Male {* }(Check one)
Looks: about 5'1", 95 pounds, hair like this , caucasian, baby face

Personality: very fun, outgoing, always entergized, complains a lot, lazy,
Short Bio: (Optional)
Grade Level: 8th
Other: just loves to be around people
Prodigy: BMX racing, and being on a bike

RACE BMX
Play Paintball!


Prodigies School

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508

"PsychoBurry17" wrote:

Child`s Name: Fantasia Dreamya

Child`s Age: 14

Gender: Female yes_  Male_no

Looks: (My pictures don`t seem to be working) Tall with blonde hair and blue eyes, her skin is a fair pale color and her lips are a baby shade of pink.

Personality: Friendly, sweet, kind, smart, funny, nerdy, lovable, determined, silly

Grade Level: 7th

Other: Has Autism, so she can lose focus sometimes.

Prodigy: She`s an acting prodigy, she also dabbles in film making
 

Dear Fantasia, 

You have been accepted!

Thank you,
Angelica Orti 

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Prodigies School

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508

"scuff12" wrote:

Child's Name: Elijah Grey

Child's Age: 13

Gender: Female _ Male {* }(Check one)

Looks: about 5'1", 95 pounds, hair like this , caucasian, baby face


Personality: very fun, outgoing, always entergized, complains a lot, lazy,

Short Bio: (Optional)

Grade Level: 8th

Other: just loves to be around people

Prodigy: BMX racing, and being on a bike


Dear Elijah,

You have been accepted!

Thank You,
Angelica Orti  

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Prodigies School

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2281
Child's Name: Dylan Moon (Moon)
Child's Age: 13
Gender: Female [♥] Male _ (Check one)
Looks: Dark brown hair with green streaks, neon blue eyes, 4' 9 , 90 pounds. likes to wear skinny jeans, sweatshirts, beanie hats, and nikeys.
Personality: Shy, caring, funny, outgoing
Short Bio: (Optional)
Grade Level: 7
Other: has trusting issuse and cancer. Has glasses
Prodigy: Music

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge


Prodigies School

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508

Dear Dylan,

You have not been accepted due to your cancer. I understand it is not contagious, but it is very serious and you need caring from your parents. Please understand me.

With my apologies, 
Angelica Ortiz_
 

 


I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Prodigies School

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 304
Child's Name: Marci Turner
Child's Age: 13
Gender: Female
Looks: RP girl 03
Personality: Quiet.
Short Bio: (Optional) Marci came from what you call a perfect home. Her parents were happily married and she was always at peace with the world. She had friends and A wonderful school record...Until a bad incident at school concerning Bullies. She was bullied a lot for her Striking good looks and her all round Geekiness. She was good at Maths. really good. And boys and girls were bullying her to the ground. She was sent to a special program which made her feel unwanted and Different (In a bad way) But she refused to sulk and decided to take a vow of silence.
Grade Level: 5?
Other:Nothing really
Prodigy:  Maths and Geometry. Also good at Computer tech.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.


Prodigies School

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508

"-iAwesome-" wrote:

Child's Name: Marci Turner

Child's Age: 13

Gender: Female

Looks:

Personality: Quiet.

Short Bio: (Optional) Marci came from what you call a perfect home. Her parents were happily married and she was always at peace with the world. She had friends and A wonderful school record...Until a bad incident at school concerning Bullies. She was bullied a lot for her Striking good looks and her all round Geekiness. She was good at Maths. really good. And boys and girls were bullying her to the ground. She was sent to a special program which made her feel unwanted and Different (In a bad way) But she refused to sulk and decided to take a vow of silence.

Grade Level: 5?

Other:Nothing really

Prodigy:  Maths and Geometry. Also good at Computer tech.
(You may join..)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Prodigies School

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 304

"THG247" wrote:



"-iAwesome-" wrote:


Child's Name: Marci Turner


Child's Age: 13


Gender: Female


Looks:


Personality: Quiet.


Short Bio: (Optional) Marci came from what you call a perfect home. Her parents were happily married and she was always at peace with the world. She had friends and A wonderful school record...Until a bad incident at school concerning Bullies. She was bullied a lot for her Striking good looks and her all round Geekiness. She was good at Maths. really good. And boys and girls were bullying her to the ground. She was sent to a special program which made her feel unwanted and Different (In a bad way) But she refused to sulk and decided to take a vow of silence.


Grade Level: 5?


Other:Nothing really


Prodigy:  Maths and Geometry. Also good at Computer tech.
(You may join..)

(Fist Pump) Oh yess!

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.


← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos