Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Royal Boarding High School

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar
If you have a dad or mom who a fairy tale royal, this school is for kids just like you! It's a boarding school outside of Far Far away. You are 13 years old to 19.

Dorm rooms: Boys and girls are on the same floors and siblings' rooms are close depending on how far apart from they are coming to RBHS.

A1: Rose Beauty and Charlotte Storm(Sorry. I had to change rooms.)
A2: Serena Triton and Li Yin
A3: Ivy Puterbaugh and Blythe Barker
A4: Conner Gabrielson and Sam-Mackenzie Triton
A5: U/K
A6: U/K
A13:Alexandra Hart and Mallorie Triton
B1: U\K

School Rules:
No skipping class.
No fighting
Everyone must wear a crown to say is they are a Royal.
Dating is not aloud.

Rules:
No swearing
No fighting.
No god modelling. Nobody's perfect.
Have Fun
Must have the code" RBHS) is code spot.

Name:{First & Last}

Parents

Looks: (Pics or describe. don't care.)

Personality: (describe good)

Bio: (describe good)

Other:

Code: RBHS

Name: Mallorie Triton

Parents: Ariel and Eric Triton

Looks or pic: She is half mermaid.  She is half mermaid and looks like her older sister Melody with red hair as a mermaid and human.

Personality: nice, fun, carefree, kind, caring, cheerful, and good sense of humor.

Bio: She lived above the sea for most of her life and loves to be in water. She knows that she has to follow her mom's footsteps and is trying to live underwater life to the fullest.

Other: She has a big sis and a big bro.(big bro is Sam Mackenzie and the big sis is
Serena)and she has a little bro named Shawn.

My name is val.

Posted By:
BaileyInc
BaileyInc
StarStarStar
I'm new to this Roleplay stuff so..umm..

♥вαιℓєу♥

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar
Name: Serena Triton 

Parents:  Ariel and Eric Triton

Looks: (Pics or describe. don't care.)  She is half mermaid and looks like her older sister Melody with red hair as a mermaid and human. 

Personality: (describe good.)  nice, fun, carefree, kind, caring, cheerful, and good sense of humor.

Bio: (describe good) She lived above the sea for most of her life and loves to be in water. She knows that she has to follow her mom's footsteps and is trying to live underwater life to the fullest like her triplet sister Mallorie.

Other: She has a little sis named Mallorie.Has a little bro named Sam Mackenzie.Has a little bro named Shawn fits in a school.

Name: Sam Mackenzie Triton( Sam Mackenzie is his full first name.)

Parents:  Ariel and Eric Triton

Looks: (Pics or describe. don't care.)  He is half mermaid and looks like his dad but has the red hair.

Personality: (describe good.)  nice, fun, carefree, kind, caring, cheerful.

Bio: (describe good) He is a lot like his dad but he is a merman like his grandfather. He fears he has to follow his mom's past like his triplet sisters Serena and Mallorie

Other: is a merman.Has a little sis and big sis.(The big sis Serena and the little sis is Mallorie)and he as a little  bro named Shawn.

My name is val.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I join? And also can my characters secretly date since there is a rule at school about no dating?)

Name:Ivy Puterbaugh  and Connor Gabrielson

Parents: Mom: Cinderella       Dad: Prince Charming (Connor:  Mom: Rapunzel        Dad: Flynn Rider)

Looks: My profile picture ( she doesn't have her crown on though, and Connor pic will be uploaded soon)

Personality: She is very shy and smart. When you get to know her better and her best friend she is very kind,sweet, and very sarcastic. She also is very funny at times. (Connor is all that but is also very romantic and mischievous.)

Bio: She grew up in a castle raised by both parents. She loved to help her mom garden,and feed the animals. She was always treated poorly at regular schools so her parents sent her to RBHS.(for Connor same thing )

Other: She is secretly dating Connor Gabrielson

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar
accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is val.

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( may I?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra Hart ( I do not know her dad's last  name)

Parents: Tiana and Prince Naveen

Looks: Black skin,black hair in a Bob hairstyle,light blue highlights,light blue eyes,crown

Personality: goth,mean,snobby,loner,loser

Bio: Alexandra lived at the top of the restaurant her mom owns after her mom and dad divorced. Until her dad got full custody of Alexandra then she was transported to the castle her dad and his new wife owned.She found out she had 3 half  sisters,2 half brothers and 1 step sister.There names were Natasha,Ava,Samantha,Nick,Harry and Sophie.She became Sophie's BSSF (Best Step Sister Forever).Until Sophie's dad got full custody of Sophie!Alexandra never seen she since.The she went to RBHS.

Other: She HATES wearing a crown

Hi

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar

Parents ( Time to make people up! I don't know a lot of fairy tales!) Queen Yue and King Thomas
( How's that for fake names! :P Welp if you can think of a real fairy tale  tell me, I never read them as a kid xD)

Name: Charlotte Storm

Looks: (Pics or describe. don't care.) 

Personality: (describe good.) Passionate, committed  and driven in things she believes in. She was raised as a princess so when she has to be she is very polite.  Charlotte is a bit spoiled  and is  used to  getting exactly what she wants. She can be slightly bratty at times,  but she is loyal to the end.

Bio: (describe good) Charlotte was raised mostly by her servants,  and got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it because her parents where too busy to be bothered with her. She rarely saw her parents and when she did it was only to make appearances with them, so she never really knew them. Her brother died when she was five, so she suddenly began to have to be raised to rule the country added on the fact that her only friend had left her. She really never wanted to be a princess, but she was very used to the fact that she had no choice by now. She never tells anyone about her past, she is very emotionally guarded, because she gets revenge from others emotions, she learned to not trust people with secrets

Other: She does not do losing, and she will attack anyone who touches the fire opal on the ribbon around her neck.

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
( bump?)

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar
(both accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My name is val.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D