Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Collage Years (Open) {ATJ}

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

Ah Collage, The years of your life you will never forget. Total Freedom, Roomates, Clubs, Wild Parties, Drama, Romance, Anything can happen here. Now go make some memories.  smile

Rules:
-Ask to join
-No Godmodding
-Censor out all cussing and innapropriate material (Or dont do it at all) 
-Put "Pitch Perfect" somewhere in your form
-Please start the Roleplay on your first day

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Dorm: (Boys 1-100 Girls 101-200)
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters: (Name-Age-Gender-Dorm)

Hayley Kendrick-20-Female-198
Ivy Puterbaugh-20-Female-198
Connor Gabrielson-21-Male-89
Deminique-21-Female-101
Aiden Jacks aka AJ-20-Male-68
Allison Grey-20-Female-197
Drew Milller-21-Male-88
Simon Calendar-18-Male-51
Alouette-19-Female-200
Xavier White-18-Male-72
Raenonderon *Rae* Michaels-16 (Skiped grades)-Male-42

Dorms:
42-Rae/?
51-Simon/?
68-AJ/?
72-Xavier/?
88-Drew/?
89-Connor/Drew
101-Deminique/?
197-Allison/?
198-Hayley/Ivy
200-Alouette/?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hayley Kendrick
Looks:
Personality: Hayley can seem like a total jerk when you first meet her. She has that aditude to make sure you're not the type to bring her down or get in her way. If you become persitant enough to get to her and your not bringing her down or getting in her way she might open up to you. When she opens up she is a funny, passtionate, caring, and loving girl.
Dorm: 198
Other: She's Bi. Hayley loves to sing but she keeps it from people. She's thinking of joining an accapella group or somthing like that.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I join? Also Pitch Perfect!)

Form:

Name: Ivy Puterbaugh and Connor Gabrielson
Looks: Ivy is my profile Connor pic will load soon.
Personality: Ivy has alot of attitude and can be bossy when you first meet her but when you get to know her more she is really funny,loving,caring,and sweet. Connor though can really be a total jerk at times but is really romantic,sweet, loving guy when you get to know him more.
Dorm: (Ivy) 198  (Connor) 89
Other: them two are goths and dating (if that is ok with you?)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted can you ask people to join?)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carduus Terra (Dus // Thistle)
Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head . Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is 5"1, thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso and she's a little short for her age. Carduus often wears dark coloured clothes, purple and blue being the only light colour's. Her clothes are normally tight fitted dresses just below the knees or short skirts and blouses with white or black stockings. She wears boots and heels. Her brother describes her clothes as "Inappropriate modesty" She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on them. 
Personality: She's very smart and witty, holds a grudge and is sort of stuck up. Depending on the person she is either: Rude, Cold and Cruel or Kind, Loyal and Sympathetic
Dorm: 109
Other: She's Bi, girls over guys.
She and James are twins. Their parents are divorced and Carduus lived with her mother and chose to take her #### ####. He mother is richer then her father so her lifestyle is different to her brothers.

Name: James Stimson (J)
Looks: He is over average height but not freakishly tall, just...juuust. He has olive toned skin and is reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes, though he hides those behind his hair. He is always smiling and he has a generally happy look. He normally wears greys and dull white's, long sleeve v-necks, hoodies and trousers
Personality: He's a little shy and awkward but he's a happy and caring person who can be friends with pretty much everyone. He prefers girls as friends over guys but he's not a 'ladies man' .
Dorm: 9
Other: He's into art.
He and Carduus are twins. Their parents are divorced and James lived with his father.

Also, the American Schooling system is VERY different to the Australian one...so I'll be completely confused the whole time...SO just warning ya smile And...pitch perfect

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Form Slot

-Probs James and Carduus but maybe a different character.....

Also, the American Schooling system is VERY different to the Australian one...so I'll be completely confused the whole time...SO just warning ya smile
  Haha I didn't know...But I'll help you if you're confused

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm gonna have the same problem as Gupi. English schooling is differenet to amerrican...... pitch perrfect Big Grin
(I was invited by you!)

Name: Deminique
Looks: Demi has long blonde hair that falls to her mid -back in ringlet curls. She has bright blue eyes that shine in happiness. She is thin and average height, with a pale skiin tone. She has a splatter of freckles across her nose and a scar across her left cheek
 Personality: Quiet and shy, she sticks to the background. Or so she used to. This year she plans on trying to be more outgoing and confident and smiley. She is gentle and caring, and if she likes you, protetctive. She can be extremely mean if angered
Dorm: 101
Other: bi-polar

Name: Aiden Jacks aka AJ
Looks: He has jet black hair, cut just below his ears, and a fringge that hangs just above his eyes. His eyes are a startling green, the colour of wet grass in the sun. He has a long fringe to hide the long scar on his forehead created when his intoxicated father had thrown a bottle at his head. He is muscular and tall, tending to wear loose clothes despite this
Personality: a comletelyy truthful guy Aiden is not afraid to speak his mind. If he has a problem with you, you know it. He likes to have fun and mess around, and doesnt pay attention
 in class. He can be attentive when speaking to friends, when interested
Dorm: 68

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I'm gonna have the same problem as Gupi. English schooling is differenet to amerrican...... <i> pitch perrfect Big Grin </i>

(I was invited by you!)

Name: Deminique

Looks: (do you mind if i do a description? If not I'll come edit this)

Personality: Quiet and shy, she sticks to the background. Or so she used to. This year she plans on trying to be more outgoing and confident and smiley. She is gentle and caring, and if she likes you, protetctive. She can be extremely mean if angered

Dorm: 101

Other: bi-polar

Name: Aiden Jacks aka AJ

Looks: (Refer to above)

Personality: a comletelyy truthful guy Aiden is not afraid to speak his mind. If he has a problem with you, you know it. He likes to have fun and mess around, and doesnt pay attention

in class. He can be attentive when speaking to friends, when interested

Dorm: 68

No I do not mind the discription

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Grey
Looks:
Personality: Allison is outgoing, and always looking to have fun. She is usually friendly but is she doesn't like you she won't be afraid to say what's on her mind. She is daring, not afraid to do new things and is very stubborn.She is really smart both school smart and street smart.
Dorm: 197?
Other:

Name: Drew Milller
Looks:
Personality: Drew never takes anything serious. He just wants to have fun while he can. He can be a jerk but he rarely ever means it. He is a flirt and knows his way with words. He is always chill and laid back, but will stick up for himself or his friends when needed.
Dorm: 89?
Other:

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos