Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Rebel Boarding for Jr to Sr High School

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
If you have a dad or mom who a fairy tale character, this school is for troubled kids just like you! It's a boarding school outside of Far Far Away.  We are the rebel school of the Boarding High Schools of Far Far Away school area. We are the place characters send they're troubled children . Royal is for the ones to become royal person. Ever After is for those in middle and chose what they are there for. We have school dances together one a month. The Rebel, The Royal or The Ever After, who will win they're crowns and who will fail? You are 12 years old to 19.

School Rules:

No skipping class.
No dating.
No fighting

Rules:
No swearing or graphic romances.
No fighting.
No god modelling. Nobody's perfect.
Have Fun
 Must have The Rebel's land in the code spot.

Name:{First & Last}

Parents:

Looks: (Pics or describe. don't care.)

Personality:

Bio: (describe good)

Other:

Code: The Rebel's land.

Name: Matthew "Mattie"

Parents: Giselle  and Prince Edward

Looks: short punk cut blonde hair and sky blue eyes, a ripped sky blue shirt, black tank top under the shirt, black ridding pants that are ripped, black ridding boots and lots of holes in his cloths.

Personality: punk like but a bit shy.

Bio: Lives with his mom, twin sister Marie, and dad when not at school, has a bunch of friends at his sister's school.

Other: Has a twin that fits in better at a other school.

Code: The Rebel's land

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Callie and Ivy Kass (twin sisters)

Parents: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Prince Philip

Looks: Profile picture,but dress is black. Ivy is on the right.

Personality: Goth but shy. They can be really nice,sweet, and caring.

Bio: They live with there parents in a big castle. Now lives at the boarding school. (Unless this is a type of boarding school u DON'T stay at.

Other: Callie is single. Ivy is also but has a crush on Matthew. (If its ok with u?)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blythe Baxterz

Parents: Belle and Adam ( Beauty and the Beast )

Looks: Long brown hair, skinny, pale skin, hazel eyes

Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, fun

Bio: Her mother, Belle, her name means Beauty, so she finds almost anyone she doesn't know, compliment her, and she isn't good with compliments. People say she is beautiful, she should be a model, and she just says nothing. Then when she comes to this school she wears random clothes, and when a dance is coming up, she has to show who she really is.

Other: NONE

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(All accepted. Trintyac, yes she can have a crush on Mattie.)

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(k and when r we starting? When 2 or 3 more join?)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Ya. Anyone with anything nice, it must go!!! This school is the troubled school for troubled kids!!!!! Not Royal Boarding High School!!!!! Shyness can stay!!!!!)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( So, can we start? )

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar
Name: Shawn Triton

Parents: Ariel and Eric Triton

Looks:  He is half merman and looks like his dad. Black shirt, black pants, and black ridding boots, lots of holes in his cloths.

Personality: very shy but punk/goth.

Bio: (describe good)He is a lot like his dad but he is a merman like his grandfather. Him and older brother Sam-Mackenzie fears they have to follow they're mom's past like they're older sisters Serena and Mallorie.

Other: he has a set of older triplets, Serena Sam-Mackenzie.
,and Mallorie,

My name is val.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(Go, Vee!)

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar

Name: Cerise Hood & Hunter Huntsman

Parents: Little Red Riding Hood & The Huntsman

Looks: Cerise has long dark brown hair with several white streaks, predominately on the left side, peach skin, and grey eyes. Her makeup and outfits consist of darker colors along with red, and never without her mother's famous red hood. Cerise wears a small red hood like her mother held together with chains, a plaid top with a brown belt and a side chain. She also has black lace skirt with black leggings and brown boots just above her ankles. Hunter has tan skin, hazel eyes, and brown hair. The right side of his head is shaven, while the hair on the left side hangs just over his ear. He wears a green sweater, a dark brown vest, khaki pants, and brown combat boots.

Personality: Hunter is a little boastful, and easily annoyed and distracted. Not much is known about Cerise at the moment, but there are hints that she may have more in common with the Big Bad Wolf than Little Red Riding Hood herself...

Bio: Cerise lived with her mom and 2 younger siblings that are twins and was sent here to be less rebel. Hunter was sent here to find is true calling and to become less of a Rebel.

Other: Cerise likes Hunter. Hunter likes Cerise.

Name: Yang Li

Parents: Li Shang and Mulan

Looks: look like Shang

Personality: Strong,mean, hate his big sis,Yin.

Bio: He had lived with her mom and dad and was sent to this school to become a bit more princessy

Other: has a older sis  named Yin who go to a different school

Love, Hope, Love

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

Did you cry when you saw The Fault in Our ...

FROZEN part2

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

the name game

latest videos