Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
karacck
karacck
StarStarStar
This is for  all ages 9-19this is my form
Name:Riley Rider
Parents:Rapunzel and Flynn Rider
Looks:but with brown skin blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality:a rebel who is also nice.

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Saige ??

Parents: Esmeralda and Phoebus (From The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Looks: long black hair with blonde highlights. that covers her face cuz she doesn't like to be seen,she wears black skinny jeans and a  black T-shirt. she has a birth mark on her right ankle shaped like a half moon.

Personality: quiet,shy,kind

Hi

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar

My name is val.

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
xXSingingSparklesXx
xXSingingSparklesXx
Star
(Can I join?)

Name: Carolina ___
Parents: Belle and Prince Adam
Looks: Just like her mother she has a slim, beautiful body and flaweless skin. Her hair is brown like both of her parents, however hers is much longer, about down to her waist, and it is normally put into a side plait, her fringe goes to the right with her plait. She wears a white blouse and a blue shirt, with black tights underneath, and flat black shoes.She also has a blue bow at the end of her plait.
Personality: Carolina is very quiet and shy, and rarely talks to people, and she has trust issues.
Bio: Carolina was a very quiet toddler, and as much as her parents tried to get her to talk she only spoke when she was 3 and a half. Then they found that she was smarter than most people, and she could talk as well as most adults could even though she'd never talked to anyone before, and before she'd even been taught she taught herself to read. She does like her parents very much, even if she doesn't talk to them. Due to her prettiness from her mother, many of the boys in town would call her beautiful, although for some reason, they started to bully her, but she never told her parents, not wanting to be fussed over: due to this she has big trust issues.

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
theblonde1
theblonde1
StarStarStar
Name: Lilliana White
Parents: Snow White and Prince Charming
Looks: Completely different from her mother, long curly blonde hair to her waist, sea blue eyes, 'perfect body' (as in curvy Blush) naturally tanned skin
Personality: Sweet and loving if she meets the right people but before she gets close she acts like a stereotypical 'popular' person
c: Thanks

Er... hai dere c: I'm theblonde1 so add me :3 I'll add you if you send me a request c:
*Official Llama Lover*
So hiiiiiiiii hee hee :3 I'm just warning I'm so hyper a lot of the time!

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
princessnora
princessnora
StarStarStar
Warning! I made up dad
Name Mary Strength
Age 16  I am not really 16 in real life
Parents Merida and Chad Strength
Looks Curly red hair green eyes tannish skin

I'm a geek and I'm proud!
NOORRRAAAA!

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
princessnora
princessnora
StarStarStar
Do you want to start the game now?

I'm a geek and I'm proud!
NOORRRAAAA!

Fairytale academy

Posted By:
karacck
karacck
StarStarStar
yeah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos