Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Devin looked to her side and saw a boy sit down (Chris), her eyes resting on him for a bit before she went back to reading, putting her dark red ponytail to her shoulder, her icy blue eyes scanning the page.

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
(( Hey, um, could you guys help me figure out how to jump in? I don't know how to start ))

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Everyone is in tech class, just arrive late or something.)

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
( ok, thanks. )
Asphodel slowly opened the door to tech class, just enough to slip through. She quickly and quietly made her way to the back of the room, tucking her hair behind her ear and watching the floor as she moved. She sat at the back of the room, glancing around at the others, then to her lap.

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Dexter saw a girl slip in through the window but shrugged it off and started working on his computer.

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry. Family dinner.)
Chris started to work on a model of what looked to be a sword of some kind on his computer.

Janet, who was too interested in her work to hear that Dexter introduced her to Lilly. "Oh, hey." She went back to working on a short little song. It seemed to pass all of the other tech classes she took.

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Anyone else feel like crud right now?
Take that and multiply that by 5000
CONGRATULATIONS! You found out how I feel on a Saturday night!

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Asphodel sketched a quick picture on a piece of paper of a healing device, thinking of how it might work if made into reality.

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Blayze
​Age: 17
​Looks: see that guy in my siggy? The black hair red tips? Gold eyes? That's him. I can't do pic cuz I'm on my kindle....
​Personality: He isn't the meanest, but isn't usually very kind unless he sees something in you that makes him think "hmm who's that?" 
speciality: Stealth and Combat
Home town: Was born in Tokyo, Japan but is a U.S. citizen of Kansas. I know if he ever goes back to Tokyo......CULTURE SHOCK! 
Family: His mother Danielle Benjamin and his father Samuel Benjamin. He also has a sister named Correy. Kill.
Other:n/a

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Assassins Academy (RP)

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
Form: kill

Name: miles cheriko
Personality: miles is loud and obnioux he loves to impress people which kinda leads him into being over confident he loves to challegene people he really like it when people stand up dor themselves when he taunts them he dosent give up never!
Looks: 
Specialty (What skill from the classes are you best at?) : stealth and agility, combat? ( i guess i dont really get it )
Home Town : sacramento california
Family: none
Other (I feel like I'm forgetting something...) :

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

Old Disney New Disney ????

Old Disney New Disney ????

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos