Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8831
The school for the next generation of music, painting, acting, writing, logic, and etc come here. Children from 10-18, male or female, tall, short, skinny, chubby. They can come.
Ms. Clockwork established this school because she couldn't have kids, but she wanted to grow and help a child show who they really are and dream to be, even if it wasn't hers.
Anyway, here is the form

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Specialty: (music painting acting writing logic and etc.)
Bio: (Have to have one)
How many years of attending the school:
Other: (optional)
Looks:

   "I clearly remember beating away
      All the villains who bothered you
         From that moment,
           I had your heart and even shared a kiss."


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8831
Name: Ariana Smithers
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Specialty: Writing
Bio: Maya's writing was noticed when she was 5, and would've immediately been accepted, but her age made her unable. 5 years later, she got better and better, and has become the amazing poet she is today.
How many years of attending the school: 5 years
Other: She can juggle
Looks:4

   "I clearly remember beating away
      All the villains who bothered you
         From that moment,
           I had your heart and even shared a kiss."


Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2941
(May I join? If I do, does the Looks has to be actual pic or anime?)





Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8831

"blackheartkiller" wrote:

(May I join? If I do, does the Looks has to be actual pic or anime?)
(of course not, and yes you may)

   "I clearly remember beating away
      All the villains who bothered you
         From that moment,
           I had your heart and even shared a kiss."


Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2941
(Alright thank you.)

Name: Emilio
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Specialty: Painting
Bio:  Emilio started painting when he was 9. His family quite didn't know why, but they had tried to make Emilio tries others thing instead of painting. Though, his brother and sister did know why he loves to painting. Emilio and his siblings went to lived with their grandparents where they started to go to a school that show what Emilio loves to do. He been painting ever since then when he came to that school.
How many years of attending the school: 9 years.
Other: (optional) : Has two younger siblings, one sister and one brother. 
Looks:
Has Ocean-Icy Blue eyes and black hair with blonde highlights and he is 5'10.
(Hope the Bio is alright...)





Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8831

"blackheartkiller" wrote:

(Alright thank you.)


Name: Emilio

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Specialty: Painting

Bio:  Emilio started painting when he was 9. His family quite didn't know why, but they had tried to make Emilio tries others thing instead of painting. Though, his brother and sister did know why he loves to painting. Emilio and his siblings went to lived with their grandparents where they started to go to a school that show what Emilio loves to do. He been painting ever since then when he came to that school.

How many years of attending the school: 9 years.

Other: (optional) : Has two younger siblings, one sister and one brother. 

Looks:
Has Ocean-Icy Blue eyes and black hair with blonde highlights and he is 5'10.

(Hope the Bio is alright...)
(Its good, it didn't need to be fantastic or anything, I'm not picky, but I want you to co own with me because you seem very experienced with RP)

   "I clearly remember beating away
      All the villains who bothered you
         From that moment,
           I had your heart and even shared a kiss."


Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2941

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"blackheartkiller" wrote:


(Alright thank you.)



Name: Emilio


Age: 18


Gender: Male


Specialty: Painting


Bio:  Emilio started painting when he was 9. His family quite didn't know why, but they had tried to make Emilio tries others thing instead of painting. Though, his brother and sister did know why he loves to painting. Emilio and his siblings went to lived with their grandparents where they started to go to a school that show what Emilio loves to do. He been painting ever since then when he came to that school.


How many years of attending the school: 9 years.


Other: (optional) : Has two younger siblings, one sister and one brother. 


Looks:

Has Ocean-Icy Blue eyes and black hair with blonde highlights and he is 5'10.


(Hope the Bio is alright...)
(Its good, it didn't need to be fantastic or anything, I'm not picky, but I want you to co own with me because you seem very experienced with RP)


 Sure, I'll be glad to co-owner with you. And thank you.  smile  





Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1091
Name: Claire 
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Speciality: Music
Bio: Claire has always needed to take care of herself and her younger brother since her parents were never there for her. At a young age Claire and her two friends started a band where she was the lead singer and the bass player, they didn't get too far with the band and soon broke up. But they are still friends though
How many years of attending the school: Three years
Other: Very friendly
Looks: Mira Grosin (We are the best)

Luka in a school uniform!!


Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2941

"Jojo_21" wrote:

Name: Claire 

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Speciality: Music

Bio: Claire has always needed to take care of herself and her younger brother since her parents were never there for her. At a young age Claire and her two friends started a band where she was the lead singer and the bass player, they didn't get too far with the band and soon broke up. But they are still friends though

How many years of attending the school: Three years

Other: Very friendly

Looks: 



(Hello, Co-owner here. ^ ^ And you're accepted. 





Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1091
Yay! Thanks! ))

Luka in a school uniform!!


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

play online games

latest forum posts

What's your favorite movie

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Im new

Chat

ANIME!!

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

latest videos