Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Plot: They hate you, your invisible to the game. You appear and humans  destroy you forever. The only safe place is Glitch High. Other glitches from other games come too. Make friends and/or enemies with other Glitches.
Rules:

1) This is NOT like Wreak It Ralph
2) There will be violence
3) Romance is fine
4) You can make a Glitch character or get one from a game (Crepy Pasta game glitches are ABSOLUTELY allowed.
5) Do NOT make up a game.

Forums-
Name:
Appearance/looks: (Picture if a in-game character, anime/ description if made up)
Game:
Level: (Optional)
Class: (Optional depend on game example: warior, mage, hunter, ETC)
Weapons:
Personality:
Why he/she is a Glitch:
Other:

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Crimson  Night
Appearance/looks: Long black shiny hair with blood-red streaks, yellow-green eyes, pale white skin,  Black robes with sliver moons, Grey sun glasses
Game: Pokemon
Level: (Optional)
Class: (Optional depending on game, example: Warrior, Mage ETC)
Weapons: His weak level 1 Pokemons, dark healing magic and controlling the other's Pokemon.
PersonalityDazedly, Sneaky, mysterious, dark, and evil
Why he/she became a glitch: He is a trainer you meet  on your way to Lavender town, able to destroy  your Pokemons in a second, even though his pokemon are weak.
.Other: He is nicknamed "The Dream Lord" due to his shapeshift abilities
(Note: He is a made-up Pokemon glitch)

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Glitch High

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zoey
Looks:

Game: Harry Potter years 1-4

Class: Mage

Weapons: A water Staff that can Control water.

Personality: She CAN be nice and kind. but mostly only to young children and old people. Other then that she is sarcastic and rude. If you get to  be her friend she will be nice and stick up for you. But she hates people so it's hard to get close to her. Also is a rebel. And very Eco-friendly

Why she is a glitch: She was posed to be a side boss in the year 2 in the bathrooms ( if you read the book you'll know what I mean. ) But she was to hard and she said mean comments whenever they lost even though she wasn't posed to.  so they tried to get rid of her. But she still appears sometimes cept you can NEVER defeat her.

Other : she is a made up glitch.

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

In x 10000 :3

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Glitch High

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

aww..thanks smile 

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

aww..thanks smile 

No problem Big Grin

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Anyone else joining?

Gonna bump it...

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Glitch High

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scene Crasper
Appearance/looks: (Picture if a in-game character, anime/ description if made up)  Raven
Game: The Teen Titans game ( Based off of the TV show.. )
Level: (Optional) 3
Class: (Optional depend on game example: warior, mage, hunter, ETC) Magic
Weapons: Mind
Personality: rude, mean, shy
Why he/she is a Glitch: she is only a glitch because in the game, there was supposed to be another power-up for the real character Raven, to become, Lightning Raven. Then the game maker, decided not to do the power up after he created the look for the character. Now she has created a name for herself and goes to Glitch High.
Other: When she starts to use her powers, or if she uses her powers to often, she starts to really glitch out.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Name: Scene Crasper

Appearance/looks: (Picture if a in-game character, anime/ description if made up) 

Game: The Teen Titans game ( Based off of the TV show.. )

Level: (Optional) 3

Class: (Optional depend on game example: warior, mage, hunter, ETC) Magic

Weapons: Mind

Personality: rude, mean, shy

Why he/she is a Glitch: she is only a glitch because in the game, there was supposed to be another power-up for the real character Raven, to become, Lightning Raven. Then the game maker, decided not to do the power up after he created the look for the character. Now she has created a name for herself and goes to Glitch High.

Other: When she starts to use her powers, or if she uses her powers to often, she starts to really glitch out.

In

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Glitch High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
2nd Character

Name: Discordia Greymane "The Time Hypnosis"
Appearance/looks: Human form- Orange hair with Dark grey streaks, pine-green eyes, pale-white skin, scar on right eye, red mascara   Worgen form-  Black fur,  brilliant scarlet eyes,scar on right eye.
Game: World of Warcraft
Level: 12345 (wow XD)
Class:  Warrior with Death Knight abilities
Weapons: Long  sword with rune symbols that are invisible to the eye.
Personality: Sly, Sneaky, Brave, spirited, dark, and crazy

Why he/she is a Glitch: (long story) A teen name Abby Salzar  played her character Crystalspirit, a Deathknight worgen that was level 65. One day, in March, for her 16th birthday, her brother had a party at a reopened old arcade that was around since the 80's. There was a game called Berzerk, she thought it was cool. She played it non-stop for two hours, once she got a new highscore on it, she put the name, GREYMANE on it. She finished and  left the game to  meet her friends and family in the birthday area. When she took 6 steeps backwards from the game, she fainted. As her  younger brother came back from playing Donkey Kong, he saw her there, he thought she was sleeping. He tried to wake her up, then after 10 minutes, he gave up, then told their parents that she fainted. Her dad called the ambulance, and after  20 minutes they took her to the hospital. The next day, after staying there the whole night, she work up, a scar  on her left eye and red mascara on her face. Her taptop was on the table of  the table to her side. She played Crystalspirit and  let her mount fly over to Gilneas. Then a  nurse came and told her that she had to get off and tell her everything that happened, she closed the game after  Crystal landed and turned off the game. Abby told her everything that happened the previous day. The nurse told her that she was Lucky to have fainted. The next day, she was sent to an insane asylum, and  had to stay with a crazy 59 year old man, after she was expossed with "mental illness". She played  her favorite game again, the man looking at her oddly.  She was killed during doing a level 5 quest in Gilneas on the laptop, and  mysteriously got stuck in the game and took the name Discordia Greymane due to her name she used in Berzerk.

Other:  Said to be a bug. Yet she never disappears, seen during The Battle of Gilneas in her character's armor, fighting a banshee.

(Fan-based Glitch)

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

latest videos