Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome To Ghost Hunter Academy

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar

Okay so here's what's gonna happen, you will write out a form and if accepted, you will be allowed to attend Ghost Hunter Academy. *NOTE* NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ACCEPTED

Brochure for Ghost Hunter Academy
Welcome to Ghost Hunter Academy! A school where children who range between the ages of 15-20 attend to learn how to hunt ghosts, demons, and other spooky roamers. Not everyone who submits an application is accepted, only the ones that Headmistress Graslly believes are possible ghost hunters. Applications are examined thoroughly, the submitter is watched and tested, some survive and graduate, others are kicked out before they're killed. 
Beware the tricks and spooks awaiting you in every class
Learn the types of demons and ghosts, and ways to kill them
Follow your teachers, go on field trips to truly haunted houses. 
Will you be accepted?
Will you become a Ghost Hunter?

Application

Name:
Why do you want to become a ghost hunter?
Have you ever hunted before?
Family members that went to Ghost Hunter Academy:
Please write out a short paragraph of things you'd like to learn from Ghost Hunter Academy

Once you have filled out the application and if it is accepted by Headmistress Graslly, (aka, me) you may then write out your form and what happens when you receive your acceptance letter

Form
Name:
Appearance: 
Personality: *optional*
Bio: *optional*

I am going to be playing Headmistress Graslly, teachers will be played by whoever is in that class at the time. My form will be posted shortly. Please understand that I will not accept ALL applications, however if you make more than one you might have a better chance of being accepted. It will be closed after enough applications are accepted, after that, applications will only be accepted under certain circumstances

Some people think too little, and end up hurting others. Other people think too much, and end up hurting themselves

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sylvie Deadshaw

Why do you want to become a ghost hunter? I want to learn how to hunt down ghosts, and live my life to the full. I also want to make sure my family is safe from any ghosts, as well as knowing that I can defeat ghosts (if I am accepted).

Have you ever hunted before? No, but my father gave me a few lessons on hunting animals if that helps.

Family members that went to Ghost Hunter Academy: Great grandfather, older brother, cousin and 2 of my uncles.

Please write out a short paragraph of things you'd like to learn from Ghost Hunter Academy: I want to learn how to defeat ghosts, how to spot one, what type of equipment is needed and skills to achieve being a ghost hunter.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kat Hunter
why do you want to become a ghost hunter?: I've always been able to see ghost and demons but not be able to do anything about. I want to change that, I also want to be able to protect people I care about.

have you ever hunted before?: no, but I've always been able to spot ghost and demons

family member that went to ghost academy: my parents

please write out a short paragraph of things you'd like to learn at ghost hunters academy: 
I would like to learn how to defend myself from demons and ghost, and how to fight them and the best way to fight them.

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar
Kat Hunter: Accepted
Welcome to Ghost Hunter Academy! We'd love to have you attend! (Inside is a Ghost Hunter Academy sweater and you dorm room information) Thank you for your application! 
Dorm: Seekers room 3

Sylvie Deadshaw: Accepted 
Welcome to Ghost Hunter Academy! We'd love to have you attend! (Inside is a Ghost Hunter Academy sweater and you dorm room information) Thank you for your application! 
Dorm: Hunters room 5 

You both may now write out your form and what you do after receiving the letter,
Thanks!!

Some people think too little, and end up hurting others. Other people think too much, and end up hurting themselves

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kat Hunter
looks:Running out of good names XP

personality: shy and sweet, but still is a little hot headed and is scary when she loses her temper. She is quite bookish but prefers going out and doing things more then staying inside and studying.

bio: nooooooooo

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar
Form
Name: Cheyan Graslly 
Appearance: Ghost Hunter Academy
Personality: strict when she needs to be, protective over her students, enjoys having fun. *She is known for playing pranks on some kids*
Bio: *optional*

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sylvie Deadshaw

Appearance:  (also has a row of ear studs on her right ear and 2 tongue piercings)

Personality: Fiesty, friendly, outgoing, hyper, energetic, tomboy and sporty.

Bio: Parents died in a car crash. Sylvie's been to several foster homes/families but has ran away from her previous home and is now with he other parts of family which have been to Ghost Hunter Academy.

Sylvie walked into the hall, the chains rattling on boots as she takes small steps. She was tired after the coach trip and just wanted to go to bed.

"Can I register for the room I'm requested for?" she asked the receptionist.

"What's your name?" the receptionist asks. Her blonde hair is fixed into a tight topknot and her eyebrows are plastered in make up.

"Sylvie Deadshaw." she answers, blushing slightly.

"Right.." she mutters, busily tapping the keyboard.

"You're registered in Room 5. Hope you enjoy your time here. Thanks for visiting!" she belts out cheerfully.

Sylvie pulls a face at the receptionist as she turns around and wheels her suitcase through the corridor.

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar
While walking through the halls, Headmistress sees a young girl walking with a suitcase, she nods and smiles at her. People were just starting to arrive, although school wouldn't be starting for another week. 

Cheyan walks into her office. She goes to the picture of her great great grandmother and opens the secret compartment, unlocking the safe, she smiles approvingly at what it holds. Then closes the safe, locks it, and quietly snaps the picture back in place. She heads over to her desk and begins to read.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Sylvie bites her lip anxiously at the sight of the headteacher. She looked really strict.

"School's starting in a week, so I shouldn't worry too much about teachers...yet..." Sylvie thought, as she opened the door of her room.
It was a nice big dorm, with a row of beds and window for looking out to views. Only a few beds had been taken, so Sylvie decided to take the one at the far end, so she can see the view out of the window.

Slowly, Sylvie unpacked her suitcase and shoved stuff into a chest of drawers right next to her bed.

(By the way, does Ghost Hunter Academy have a uniform?)

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry should've mentioned that, only on hunting/field trip days. You will wear your GHA sweater, nice jeans, and sneakers. Other than that, just dress modestly)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ATTENTION BRONIES AND PEGASUSTERS!

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

latest videos